Fallout Anthology (pc) @ BB $49.99/GCU $39.99

The hell...? There actually are copies that have sold for well above MSRP already.

Are people that fucking stupid that they won't even bother checking a few retailers before they throw out money?
Could be international buyers

If they had ported this to a playstation console I'd have ordered it in a second. Seems like the next best step for them. Hell, do it on PS3 so they don't even have to work hard at porting 3 and NV. I'll still buy one. 

The hell...? There actually are copies that have sold for well above MSRP already.

Are people that fucking stupid that they won't even bother checking a few retailers before they throw out money?
Ebay takes down the auctions, so it looks like they sold. Same happened with Pip-Boys. Their policy states you can't sell a pre-order item greater then 30+ days out.

just ordered on amazon tried to order 2 told me since it was limited i could only order one so had the g/f order another one on her amazon account and ship it to a diff address to avoid any you tried to order more then 1 for your household. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Ebay takes down the auctions, so it looks like they sold. Same happened with Pip-Boys. Their policy states you can't sell a pre-order item greater then 30+ days out.
umm no some auctions actually do sell and go thru and our sold well before the 30 days despite what their policy says. ebay can only police so much during a day on auctions. so its not they were taken down; some actually SOLD while others were taken down. Ebay never catches everyone.

just ordered on amazon tried to order 2 told me since it was limited i could only order one so had the g/f order another one on her amazon account and ship it to a diff address to avoid any you tried to order more then 1 for your household.
Seems kinda dumb to limit pre-orders. This has been up for a week at BBY, I highly doubt this is gonna be all that rare.

Seems kinda dumb to limit pre-orders. This has been up for a week at BBY, I highly doubt this is gonna be all that rare.
I'm sure demand for this is nowhere near the Pipboy, it's still only been a week since preorders went up. I think just in this last year, people expect preorders to sell out in a day in order to categorize something as rare. Whereas a few years ago, as long as something sells out prior to release, it's considered rare.

Bethesda stated the mini nuke run will be limited how limited who knows. guess we will know here in a few weeks if retailers start selling out of their allotted inventory.

I think if this was available for consoles, retailers would have probably been sold out.

It seems the PC crowd, rather those who are predominantly PC gamers, are not that big on collectors editions like some console gamers appear to be.

Bethesda stated the mini nuke run will be limited how limited who knows. guess we will know here in a few weeks if retailers start selling out of their allotted inventory.
Looks like Amazon just sold out of their inventory? Best Buy and Walmart still going strong though.

bread's done
Back