Fallout New Vegas CE 29.99 at Gamestop

xandez1

CAGiversary!
Hey folks, I hope this hasn't already been posted, but I just picked up Fallout New Vegas Collectors Edition at Gamestop for $29.99. Possibly YMMV. This included both 360 and PS3 versions. Cheers!

Just found out it's not YMMV, but they're unavailable online so check your local stores. Mine here in Brandon, FL still had two of each left. Looks like this includes PC as well.

http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-360/games/fallout-new-vegas-collectors-edition/77856

http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/games/fallout-new-vegas-collectors-edition/77857

http://www.gamestop.com/pc/games/fallout-new-vegas-collectors-edition/77858

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']Maybe the old me, but the new(mod approved thus far) me has HAD to tone it down. Yet I still see you doing the same sort of thing and you're still here and as charming as ever.;)

Either way, people will always get their panties in a bunch over what other people do and the mods will always come in and clean it up.

That's just the way internet forums are.[/QUOTE]

you are still an ass, thats the way internet forums are. in the kmart thread, and even here.
congrats. you are the cheapest gamer, and you love to score deals at the cost of other people's benefit, while contributing nothing.

I could only hope someone scoops up and hoards every deal you want to let you know how it feels.

And the guy you keep quoting is right, you keep going off on tangents and
irrelevant issues in some weird logic that only you would think counters what someone has posted.

and regarding confoo. Yeah he might be sarcastic, condescending, but MOST of the time its deserved by the people. And he still helps out people.

You on the other hand? Constantly whining for price drops, complaining about prices this and that, what for? Begging/asking/whining/complaining to SHC reps so you can score deals, so you can flip them and make some money?

Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the people to sell bottles of water for 10 bucks and pre packaged foods for 20 bucks in a time of crisis.

Between you and altanis, its more like doucheassgamer.com

[quote name='Green__Ranger']...rant and idiocy...[/QUOTE]

12 posts in 1.5 years - 11 in the Kmart thread - and no deals posted whatsoever... Yep, IATCG is the problem. Carry on.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']you are still an ass, thats the way internet forums are. in the kmart thread, and even here.
congrats. you are the cheapest gamer, and you love to score deals at the cost of other people's benefit, while contributing nothing.

I could only hope someone scoops up and hoards every deal you want to let you know how it feels.

irrelevant issues in some weird logic that only you would think counters what someone has posted.

and regarding confoo. Yeah he might be sarcastic, condescending, but MOST of the time its deserved by the people. And he still helps out people.

You on the other hand? Constantly whining for price drops, complaining about prices this and that, what for? Begging/asking/whining/complaining to SHC reps so you can score deals, so you can flip them and make some money?

Shit, I wouldn't be surprised if you were one of the people to sell bottles of water for 10 bucks and pre packaged foods for 20 bucks in a time of crisis.

Between you and altanis, its more like doucheassgamer.com[/QUOTE]

You do know IATCG manages the penny guide thread? That thread was/is the shit for cags on the forum.

Picking this up later today

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='crazedracerguy']12 posts in 1.5 years - 11 in the Kmart thread - and no deals posted whatsoever... Yep, IATCG is the problem. Carry on.[/QUOTE]

Because to be helpful one has to post on CAG amirite? one cant simply pass on deals to their social circle?

wait I forgot, I should post stupid posts like "you shoulda went on monday to score a deal on halo reach legendary", "brag about my copy from AWD", or "LOOK IN THE DANG OP", or "lets talk about returning games", or "damn man, couldnt score a copy of GT5 CE" or "lets complain about rb"

forgive me, but I only post when I feel its needed (other than now), I don't like to add to the clutter and useless shit you post. Or I could have a life. One would think you would too, considering you have a kid. (?)

You obviously appreciate me posting so little, saved you time from having to search through 1000 useless posts to get some ammo to troll with.

[quote name='salt_peanuts']Sooooooo...I don't know if this has anything to do with the thread, but I kinda like the design of the poker chips and want a set, but is the LE the only way to get them? Will they sell them directly or anything? I've seen sets on Ebay, but I don't want them bad enough to pay almost $2 a chip to make a set, I can get clay Paulsons for cheaper than that! Plus I've noticed the same bidder is buying them all up anyway.[/QUOTE]

dammit, now i gotta go find the LE. I love poker chips.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']you are still an ass, thats the way internet forums are. in the kmart thread, and even here.

Is it mean to say Boom, Roasted!! ? If so im sorry. and the penny guide is nice and all but "the shit"? not too sure about that

Wow...

Got the last sealed PS3 copy at the Greenspoint GS in Houston. The funny thing is that the employee was literally about to pull it off the shelf as I heard him talking to his co-worker about it being $30, so I hurried in and told them I wanted to buy it. His face and change in attitude pretty much said it all. It had been in the the last few times just sitting there. I have no remorse for most GS employees. :D

My natural charm just shines through I suppose.;) As for not helping, as YawnAmuroYawn said I run the penny guide thread, how many threads do you run on here again?

Besides that I have bought up a bunch of an item before:)ps3:Uncharted from TRU just before Black Friday for $7 each to help those who couldn't find em) and shipped them at cost + shipping for folks. But as I said before, I only do it for people who are reasonable.

As far as whining/begging/etc in the Kmart thread, I steer clear of that most times since there are NO deals for me anymore at Kmart. The last time I believe I posted in there was to ask for the UPC/item number for the Logitech Cordless Freedom Bluetooth headset for PS3 as I wanted to upgrade my headset from the wired SOCOM one and I remembered seeing one or two of them at my one Kmart here.

But people have beaten me to deals before. It happens. You don't see me going 'someone hoarded everything from my local (insert store name)' on a regular basis, only when it was something I would've wanted. But if the person who bought it thought they got a great deal, then more power to them, as I'm sure I'll find another copy of forgettable game #2636 soon enough and maybe even wait for an MSRP price drop or three.
[quote name='Green__Ranger']Because to be helpful one has to post on CAG amirite? one cant simply pass on deals to their social circle?
[/QUOTE]
How does passing on deals to your own social circle help people on CAG again? Pot meet kettle. 'Nuff said.

If anyone in Pittsburgh, Pa is still looking, most of the stores in the city still have a couple copies. I also just left Edgewood Town Center, and they had two PS3 versions left.

[quote name='Green__Ranger']forgive me, but I only post when I feel its needed (other than now), I don't like to add to the clutter and useless shit you post. Or I could have a life. One would think you would too, considering you have a kid. (?)
[/QUOTE]

Yep - a 2 1/2 year old that can read and sound out just about any word... and a job that is currently paying me to get my Master's in project management... Quite a life, thanks.

I also enjoy posting here - it's a message board, idiot. That's what people do on message boards. I also have passed along a ton of deals over the years and helped people get numerous deals through PMs and posts. So, yeah, I'm OK with it.

At least one of my local stores still have the 360 version... I'm still on the fence about getting one to keep sealed. I am definitely going to giver the one a try, just to see if I like it.

Just in case anybody's still looking, just picked up the 360 version at the Galleria mall in Taunton, MA- they still have 3 or 4 left. Not sure on the other versions, but probably have those, too.

Not to derail the thread, thanks for the cheap copy of Uncharted again IATCG.

I'll have to swing by my nearest GS today out of town to see if they have anymore of the Fallout New Vegas CE

[quote name='kube00']Not to derail the thread, thanks for the cheap copy of Uncharted again IATCG.

I'll have to swing by my nearest GS today out of town to see if they have anymore of the Fallout New Vegas CE[/QUOTE]
You're quite welcome. I'm glad I could help out and not be such a 'douchebag' as some tend to think I am.:roll:

I admit I'm opinionated, but hell when you're right you're right and there's nothing more to say.:lol::booty:

I got 2 for the PC (one for me, and one for my friend... I'm just waiting for him to pay me back lol)

Thanks OP!

[quote name='rywateska']This game has magically disappeared from all local GS's in a week. Oh well, saves me $30![/QUOTE]

The sale has been going on for two weeks now. I didn't expect supplies to last a week, let alone 2 weeks.

Did anyone else open their copy? My PS3 version had a DLC card for the "classic pack". I got 2 of the same card in the factory sealed (with security strip) game case. Are there supposed to be 2 different DLC cards or did I get lucky and just get an extra?

if it's classic pack on both then yes you got an extra. it should have only been the classick pack since GS had that as their exclusive. each retailer had their own unique DLC.

bread's done
Back