Fallout new Vegas CE (xbox 360) $79.99 in stock @ amazon

[quote name='twiceborn']Limited run no more. They have over 999 in stock so I'm assuming its a second print of these?[/QUOTE]

I don't think that trick really works on every game anymore. I was checking to see if a game was in danger of selling out a while back and it let me add 999 to my cart. I decided to buy it anyways, and two days later it was completely sold out. It was some random PSP JRPG, so I doubt they sold over 1,000 copies in two days.

[quote name='twiceborn']Limited run no more. They have over 999 in stock so I'm assuming its a second print of these?[/QUOTE]

Woohoo! Waiting on the dotd when it's $29.99...hey, it happened with Dead Rising 2 zombrex edition a couple weeks back, remember??

Given the new price on amazon for regular fallout new vegas is $35, $80 is a bit steep even if the extras are pretty cool

It is a second run, I ordered a few earlier in the month. The first couple came with tribal pack codes and no sleeve on the game inside. Then it switched to games inside having the cardboard sleeve and no codes.

Limited my ass. These things are rarely limited anymore. Only valuable ones I've purchased in the past few years are Mass Effect and SFIV.

bread's done
Back