Fallout New Vegas PC $29.99 Gamestop.ca

PuppetDoctor

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I was looking on Gamestop.ca and searched for Fallout New Vegas and noticed that for the PC version it was priced at $29.99CDN. I double checked to make sure I was seeing right and it is the PC version. This may be an error but if your interested in the standard PC version pre-order it now. If it is an error they will fix it and it is a guaranteed low price. Also note that the Collectors Editions are only $10 more then the Standard Editions. Except that the Limited Edition for the PC is $69.99 which looks kind of funny since its $40 more then the standalone version.

http://www.gamestop.ca/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=253864

Edit: They fixed the price now since Fallout New Vegas went to the main page.

To everybody asking if they will honor it I think they will. I got God of War Ultimate Edition from Gamestop when it was $89.99CDN and they never changed the price at all on me. Plus if it was a pricing error I am sure it would have taken them a much shorter time to catch it.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='PuppetDoctor']I was looking on Gamestop.ca and searched for Fallout New Vegas and noticed that for the PC version it was priced at $29.99CDN. I double checked to make sure I was seeing right and it is the PC version. This may be an error but if your interested in the standard PC version pre-order it now. If it is an error they will fix it and it is a guaranteed low price. Also note that the Collectors Editions are only $10 more then the Standard Editions. Except that the Limited Edition for the PC is $69.99 which looks kind of funny since its $40 more then the standalone version.

http://www.gamestop.ca/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=253864[/QUOTE]

Not according to their terms and conditions:

Pricing
All prices shown are in Canadian Dollars. Store pricing may vary. Pricing for some pre-orders may be estimated. If the price of a pre-order decreases between the time you place your order and the time it ships, you will be charged the lower price. If the price increases, you will be given the option to keep your order at the higher price or cancel it.

Still might be worth a shot

Seems like it's $29.99 + $5 for shipping & handling. I put in an order, we'll see what happens.

Thats such a bs policy, basically saying "if we screw up, we'll still give you our product but you need to bend over first" douchebags

[quote name='Nukkus']it's $59.99.[/QUOTE]
Looks like the fixed it then. I'll be interested to see if they honor any of the orders that went in at $29.99.

bread's done
Back