Fallout New Vegas PC 44.95 at Direct2Drive

PYREST

CAGiversary!
Right now Direct2Drive has a 10% off coupon for all FPS games and that includes Fallout New Vegas. Use coupon code locknload. Once you purchase, you get a key which you can just activate in Steam. Promo code ends 10/25 10 AM EST.

The key works for Steam. I bought this last night when I couldn't find a copy at Kmart yesterday.

Steamworks is the copy protection for this game which means all copies (digital or retail) no matter where purchased require a Steam account to be used. The DVD is basically a backup of the content - theoretically doesn't ever have to be put in the drive, and can be entirely downloaded.

Other games like this include Mafia II, Call of Duty: MW2, Civilization V.

yup solid deal, never bought from D2D though but I will assume it's tax free and instant gratification. Although I think Best Buy is offering 500 rz points ($10).. but then there's that tax thing haha

Online retailers are required to tax people that live in the same state as that the retailer is based out of, I believe. It's based on the way that the states handle sales tax. Technically, all of us are supposed to calculate the tax that we should be paying if we had bought it in state and then send that tax money to the state we live in, because the state we live in cannot collect the tax from companies in other states. But really, who among us are actually going to do that?

[quote name='Stry-ker']So is this the best deal on pc version?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

At GameStop, there's a promo code called 15SHIP for 15% off plus free value shipping.
You'd have to wait for it to arrive at your house, physically - of course.

After the promo code...
Gamestop has Fallout: New Vegas - Regular Edition - PC version = $42.49...
It would be $59.49 for the FO:NV - Collector's Edition - PC Version.

[quote name='MysterD']Nope.

At GameStop, there's a promo code called 15SHIP for 15% off plus free value shipping.
You'd have to wait for it to arrive at your house, physically - of course.

After the promo code...
Gamestop has Fallout: New Vegas - Regular Edition - PC version = $42.49...
It would be $59.49 for the FO:NV - Collector's Edition - PC Version.[/QUOTE]

If they have stores in your state you also have to add tax into the equation. Oh well, patiently waiting a real sale :/

bread's done
Back