Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition $14.99 (PS3) + FS NewEgg

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Does this freeze alot when far into it like f3 w dlc done.[/QUOTE]

I own this for PS3 and yes, it still does freeze occasionally. Not terrible though. In retrospect, I should have gotten on 360 - but, it is still a great game... especially at this price.

Only had a few freezes, late in the game, on my playthrough where I did every single mission for the all the main game + DLC. I save on a regular basis, plus it auto saves when you enter buildings and fast travel so I never had much of a problem with it. Great game at this price, and unless you like to wander around in the desert for hours on end and not save, a few glitches shouldn't keep you from playing such a great game.

[quote name='roedaniel19']Bought this used @ Gamestop a few months back for $25.XX. Still haven't touched it :cry:[/QUOTE]

I have it for PS3 and PC and the title still remains a virgin for me, too. :/

This is tempting. If this game was the quality of Fallout3 I would have already ordered it at this price (or more). I just can't seem to pull the trigger on this one.

Just save occasionally. The Frame Rate of the Game might go a bit bonkers from time to time. Save if you can, go to the Dashboard, and reload it again.

Other than that, it should be fine. It freezes 1-3 times every time I play, but that should be expected; I play it for 4+ hours each time.

Love this game. A little more buggy than FO3 (might be fixed now, haven't played in awhile) but it surpasses FO3 in almost every other way. Good DLC too, for the most part.

Think I might order, was going to try to PM but BB doesn't sell. Been wanting to try this this for ages, not a bad deal with 2 day shipping

Most people say it freezes very often the more you do the more lag and freezes google will make you see it is true for mostly everyone. There are tricks you can do to lower issues but expect more freezes then defiance...

The game rules so why peple deal with that huge mess... 360 freezes way less so get that if you can. A must play game but expect hell when your save gets huge when you get most done gets real bad. Save often and reset ps3 often when it lags bad. GL

[quote name='ApathyAndFlow']I hate to be THAT guy, but too bad it isn't on Xbro 360 for that price.

EDIT: And yes, I mean Xbro.[/QUOTE]

Just think when they release it for the XBone!

$15 might be the lowest I've seen it, but the vanilla version is still pretty easy to find for like, $3-5. So, the big question: is it really worth the extra cash for the DLC? At a glance, it just doesn't sound nearly as exciting or fun as Fallout 3's DLC.

DLC alone is worth more than the $14.99 price, if you have even the slightest interest in this game then this should be a no-brainer IMO

God damn it OP, I was trying to resist the temptation but you got me on this one

Price matched at Best Buy and used a 5 dollar rz cert

For ten dollars I don't think you can go wrong, even if it is a glitchfest(I have the vanilla version and it was glitchy too, so hopefully its not worse)

I have it on PC too, but for some reason I just cant get into it sitting at the computer. Definitely a couch game

[quote name='Lord Hamm']God damn it OP, I was trying to resist the temptation but you got me on this one

For ten dollars I don't think you can go wrong, even if it is a glitchfest(I have the vanilla version and it was glitchy too, so hopefully its not worse)

I have it on PC too, but for some reason I just cant get into it sitting at the computer. Definitely a couch game[/QUOTE]
heard ue worse from reading but gf has some tips lmk how it goes when you hit 60+ hours. I am missing 2 dlc on 360 ver.

[quote name='Lord Hamm']God damn it OP, I was trying to resist the temptation but you got me on this one

I have it on PC too, but for some reason I just cant get into it sitting at the computer. Definitely a couch game[/QUOTE]

No problem! I picked this up when it was $30 and even that was totally worth it for the content. I also bought it on Steam really cheap but as you said, I can't really get into it on the PC

bread's done
Back