Fallout Vegas - Collectors Edition

riskzero

CAGiversary!
Hey folks, so I have $50 worth of amazon credit and one of them has to be used by 5/31/09. My question is do you think Amazon will get another "Survival Edition" like they did for Fallout 3? I'm not to keen on this collectors edition but it still seems cool.

Any advice thoughts, please? =D

I'd say its a BIG maybe right now, as I don't think the survival edition sold very well due to its hefty price tag. Just for reference: last time the collector's edition was announced around April 19th, the survival edition on June 6th, and the game was released on October 28th.

But keep an eye on fallout.wikia.com; they have the latest news on fallout stuff.

In addition to the high price tag I heard alot of complaints (via the internets) about the Pip-Boy being a POS. Stopped in my local GS the other day and noticed they had the Collectors for $40 new. Jumped online, stacked some coupon codes and got the first four x-pacs for about $17 used. Tad less than the GOTY edition but I got the lunchbox and bobble head instead of Mothership Zeta.

Anywho, as Moltres pointed out the survival edition didn't do so well and is still very expensive so even if you wait it out you might get a not so good exclusive edition with a much higher price tag. I'd just use up that credit before it expires or atleast wait until the day before just in case.

[quote name='Moltres423']I'd say its a BIG maybe right now, as I don't think the survival edition sold very well due to its hefty price tag. Just for reference: last time the collector's edition was announced around April 19th, the survival edition on June 6th, and the game was released on October 28th.

But keep an eye on fallout.wikia.com; they have the latest news on fallout stuff.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='musicjunkie']In addition to the high price tag I heard alot of complaints (via the internets) about the Pip-Boy being a POS. Stopped in my local GS the other day and noticed they had the Collectors for $40 new. Jumped online, stacked some coupon codes and got the first four x-pacs for about $17 used. Tad less than the GOTY edition but I got the lunchbox and bobble head instead of Mothership Zeta.

Anywho, as Moltres pointed out the survival edition didn't do so well and is still very expensive so even if you wait it out you might get a not so good exclusive edition with a much higher price tag. I'd just use up that credit before it expires or atleast wait until the day before just in case.[/QUOTE]

Thank you both for you input! =D

I think I'll just go with the regular CE if the SurvEd is that bad... $29.99 for New Vegas CE with all my credits. Awesome! Thanks again fellas!

bread's done
Back