Famicom Final Fantasy VII Game, pic inside

jeffg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (100%)
100_0189.jpg

Well I got this in the mail last week, and figured I would post it for you all to see that the youtube videos are real and this was a real game and not staged videos.

It is extremely difficult, almost to the point it isn't fun to play, but being a FF fan, I will keep it with all my other complete copies of all FF games.

I got it off an off-ebay auction. It was on ebay and featured on gamesniped, but square complained to ebay and got the auction pulled

It is a bootleg game, but it isn't a normal hack type of game. Someone programmed the game from scratch, but it has music from FF 1-3 for famicom, and other character models from other famicom/super famicom games. It is pretty well done game.

meh there is all kinds of home made crap flying around that wee will never know about. Not new.

[quote name='Redie']meh there is all kinds of home made crap flying around that wee will never know about. Not new.[/quote]

WOW stop craping and being negitive on threads if you don't like it don't REPLY!!!

I personally think it is very cool, due to the fact that I am a hardcore old school Final Fantasy player and still am!!!!

BTW: how much did you spend for it?

I shit you not -- I just thought about this possibility the other day ^^.

Cool find man. Awesome packaging.

$70 for it.

I figured what the heck, I have every Final Fantasy US release complete in box, so I wanted it to round out that collection

Hmmm...if only the programmers had known of Bob Rost's NES music compiler they probably could have gotten most of the FF7 tunes translated into NES form rather easily. Then again, that was the sort of thing you had to be at Carnegie Mellon to know about, but the possibilities...the possibilities!

Interesting, though!

They make all kinds of garbage cop of crap for all systems? YEs the layout is nice but it is only wishfull thinking and duh.

ALL RPG ON 3D systems can be ported to the NES and still retain there replay value.

I am not going to be suck up and
say the same Ohhheeeee wow A game ported to another system that is like ten years old. Like oheee woww people still watch movies on a super 8

Looks like the big ban hammer finally came down on Redie. I was gonna say that some people still watch on Super 8 but now I'm just sitting here trying to salvage a bad post.

Here's an 8 minute video of FF7 Famicom:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkLPpsLRqxM[/media]

Here's another video at roughly 9 minutes:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPwuj9RlaD8[/media]

saw the same thing in shijiazhuang city in china, thats chinese characters on the cover, usally a good sign of a hack, that yellow cart is for a cheap chinese NES like game console.

Still for an hack this is very impressive. Looks like a lot of thought, planning, and work went into this. Nice job to the folks who pulled this off.

yeah, unfortunately the internet is not where the market is for bootleg/pirated games. unless they are tengen games which virtually has no enemies. this is an extremely rare bootleg and youre lucky to have it. but that doesnt mean that they cant make them again though.

bread's done
Back