Family Guy 1-3, Futurama 1-4, American Dad all $17.72

[quote name='Staind204']Nice deal.. wish I had a membership :)[/QUOTE]
Wait until you see people who look like they are the age of your parents then walk in behind them as if you were with them. After that, all you need to do is find somebody to buy something for you.

[quote name='TimPV3']Wait until you see people who look like they are the age of your parents then walk in behind them as if you were with them. After that, all you need to do is find somebody to buy something for you.[/QUOTE]
lol, I used to do that all the time in high school so I could get the polish dogs for lunch.

this is YMMV of course. My SAMs Club in Longview texas, all the titles listed are 24 and change.

Sams will alot of times give one day shopping passes. You will have to pay a 5-10% service fee for being a non member, though. Ask at the door, they may have some.

[quote name='hohez']this is YMMV of course. My SAMs Club in Longview texas, all the titles listed are 24 and change.[/QUOTE]

My Sams had them Marked for 24ish but they rang up 17.72

Deal is confirmed in Fargo. I would assume its nation-wide and any store that has them marked otherwise will still ring up at $17.72

[quote name='JibbaJabba']I saw these today at Sam's Club for $17.72.
I grabbed Family Guy v.3. Great price for anyone looking to pick them up.[/quote]
Thanks for the notice.

I'll be on the look-out for Family Guy Vol 3 next time I go to Sam's Club then. Maybe American Dad as well.

Convinced my gf's Mom to drag me and my gf down there tommorrow, so I can use her membership.

I got American Dad at CC for $28 or so on sale the week it came out, tomrrow is the last possible day I can bring it back if I find it for $17.77 ;)

[quote name='Staind204']Nice deal.. wish I had a membership :)[/quote]

My BB had Family Guy Vol 3 for only 19.99..not too bad.

[quote name='hohez']well wtf! Does anyone know if Sam's price adjusts? bah probably not.[/quote]

Yes they do. I did it on a laptop I bought from the years ago.

I just want Family Guy 3, Futurama 2-4, and Simpsons 7 if I can find it. OUch, my wallet will be a hurtin.

Picked up The Simpsons Season 2, 3, 4, 5, and 7, and an American Dad which I returned to Circuit City where I got the $25 I spent on it back.

It came to be $95 for all 5 Simpsons seasons, which is one hell of a deal, considering Best Buy wants $41.99 a piece.

All the sets were marked $24, rang up $17.76.

I skipped Simpsons Season 1, since I remember it had shitty animation and wasn't that funny.

Hmmm, nice.....I'm a CostCo member though, I think my parents may have a membership. I've recently got into Family Guy more and more lately.

Thanks Jibbajabba and hiccupleftovers. Jibba for the post to begin with, and leftovers for letting me know sam's does price adjusts.

Got my first purchase adjusted and got a couple more. Ended up otal with Futurama 2-4 and Simpsons 7. Between this and the disgaea figures, so much for the DDD sale this summer :lol:

[quote name='adezero']40 bucks for membership. is it worth it?[/QUOTE]

Depends...You like milk? You'll save roughly a $1 a gallon. We buy our hamburger meat and chicken there and save a pretty good bit. We buy 2-3 gallons of milk at a time, and have almost paid for our membership with milk savings alone.

BTW, marked with the OP price at my Sams, too.

could anyone pick me up seasons 2-4 of futurama? Let me know how much itd be shipped before you pick them up for me.

[quote name='Kfoster1979']My Sams had them Marked for 24ish but they rang up 17.72[/QUOTE]

Same here, mine only had a few of the American Dad dvds marked but since all the price labels had the same code, I figured it had to be good on all the titles, took it to price check when picking up a 50 tub of chlorine for the pool and sure enough they are on sale, got the last 2 seasons of Futurama to complete the collection :)

bread's done
Back