Family Guy movie free

If too many people did this, Best Buy might just kill the coupon entirely before the August 31 expiration date. I'm sure it'd look very suspicious to get a free DVD. That's also assuming the cashier allows it since it is on sale and the coupon is not suppose to be applied to sale items.

Don't you pay tax before the 10 dollar coupon. So it isn't completely free... more like 85 cents. Besides, you can watch it for free on Adult Swim. They broke up the movie into episodes, and they show it on adult swim once in a while

[quote name='linkpwns']Don't you pay tax before the 10 dollar coupon. So it isn't completely free... more like 85 cents. Besides, you can watch it for free on Adult Swim. They broke up the movie into episodes, and they show it on adult swim once in a while[/quote]

I'm pretty sure Best Buy taxes the post-coupon price.

[quote name='linkpwns']Don't you pay tax before the 10 dollar coupon. So it isn't completely free... more like 85 cents. Besides, you can watch it for free on Adult Swim. They broke up the movie into episodes, and they show it on adult swim once in a while[/quote]

Fox aris it sometimes too, but you get to watch the watered-down version. Censored and the beginning and end parts aren't shown on TV.

I can confirm that this is free when used with the coupon, I picked it up along with a bunch of boxsets during the sale. It's a hilarious movie, go get it. :D

bread's done
Back