Family Guy Vol. 9 $9.99 at Best Buy

Click Here

Might as well put up the whole list, you know?

Damn, they sold the whole series of the Unit for 9.99? I wonder if that was a listing mistake

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tyron3biggum5']Another notable title on the list is The Killing Season 1 Blu-ray, also for $9.99[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I just did a blind buy for the killing bluray.

[quote name='iduncurr']Click Here

Might as well put up the whole list, you know?

Damn, they sold the whole series of the Unit for 9.99? I wonder if that was a listing mistake[/QUOTE]Since it retails at $200 and I've yet to see it much cheaper than about $60-$80 online, I would assume as much.

Their lose our gain!!!
family

I was browsing trying to find something that puts me over the top for the $50/$10 Digital Gift Card deal and looked up American Dad season 7 out of curiosity. It was $9.99 as were all the other seasons. I investigated further and also noticed the other shows listed in the title are also all $9.99. There may be more, but The Simpsons and South Park are not among them. Arrested Development Seasons are also $9.99 each. They are not advertised nor are there any sale tags in store, but they do ring up at $9.99. I bought FG Season 9, American Dad 7, Bob's Burgers, and Cleveland Show 2.

Also, The Killing Season 1 on Blu Ray is $9.99

And yes, this is Best Buy

Last edited by a moderator:
This is for Best Buy!

Note: I'm using the mobile and couldn't immediately tell what store had these.

Doing in store pickup on Bobs Burgers. Been wanting this for a while, and that price is right!

^^ I knew it wouldnt be long before a troll let its self in... Thanks for your useless input.

BTW, thanks OP for the info! May have to pick up a few seasons.

[quote name='KJ.West']WTF, DVDs?

This is stupid. You can get HD copies of these elsewhere.

Pass![/QUOTE]

Sorry but I like owning stuff. You know so I can go like "You wanna borrow my season 1 of Bobs Burgers?" and so I don't have to go "Nevermind, I own a digital copy of them."

Note: Bobs Burgers current iTunes price: $29.99.

So yes, if you must... Go pay more.

[quote name='commandercody83']Sorry but I like owning stuff. You know so I can go like "You wanna borrow my season 1 of Bobs Burgers?" and so I don't have to go "Nevermind, I own a digital copy of them."

[/QUOTE]

I dont think anyone would want to borrow Bobs Burger anyways. Not even a remotely good show. Sorry, it had to be said.

Good find though, OP. Good for collectors.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really really really want to get Bob's Burgers, but I really really want a Blu-Ray version :/[/QUOTE]

I agree but its still a good deal tho!!
deal

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Really really really want to get Bob's Burgers, but I really really want a Blu-Ray version :/[/QUOTE]

There is no Blu ray out. I don't know if the demand is there for there to be a blu ray release in the future

[quote name='JP73']There is no Blu ray out. I don't know if the demand is there for there to be a blu ray release in the future[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't be surprised to see a season 1+2 bluray box set like what was done with Workaholics.

I fully understand the desire for an HD version of a live-action show because you can definitely see noticeable differences between the two versions.

However, here's a ridiculous question: does HD REALLY matter for an ANIMATED show?

[quote name='grundy']I fully understand the desire for an HD version of a live-action show because you can definitely see noticeable differences between the two versions.

However, here's a ridiculous question: does HD REALLY matter for an ANIMATED show?[/QUOTE]
It absolutely matters.

[quote name='grundy']I fully understand the desire for an HD version of a live-action show because you can definitely see noticeable differences between the two versions.

However, here's a ridiculous question: does HD REALLY matter for an ANIMATED show?[/QUOTE]

It matters big time on like Pixar or Dreamworks type Computer generated type programing, but good ol' fashioned animation... not all that much, I agree

[quote name='grundy']

Why yes... That is ridiculous. I will do you one better: are you saying animation isn't in the same league as live action entertainment?

If a company wants to take a risk and put out something in SD and/or HD that is their business. I prefer choice. Then again, does it make sense for FOX to create a bluray version when they know X% is going to just buy the DVD?

Back on topic: picked up my Bobs Burgers season 1 yesterday. Pretty much hassle free.

Another bonus in owning the DVDs is that American Dad and Family Guy contain uncensored episodes not typically found on Netflix, iTunes, or syndication.

im at bestbuy.com right now and fmaily guy dvds ar elke $15, $20, $35 etc..etc. so where is this $9.99? cuz fam guy vol 9 is $15

[quote name='GrimmTrixX']im at bestbuy.com right now and fmaily guy dvds ar elke $15, $20, $35 etc..etc. so where is this $9.99? cuz fam guy vol 9 is $15[/QUOTE]

Deal is now dead, it ran from 6/30-7/7.

bread's done
Back