Family Guy: Volume 4 (Season 5) on DVD November 14!

I didn't watch too many of them. I'll get it eventually, though they haven't been very good this and last season...

[quote name='Rig']I didn't watch too many of them. I'll get it eventually, though they haven't been very good this and last season...[/quote]

ye i hear ya on that one...i've been thoroughly disappointed with the new season...

[quote name='animemaniac14']ye i hear ya on that one...i've been thoroughly disappointed with the new season...[/QUOTE]

It could be worse though... it could be American Dad.

[quote name='furyk']It could be worse though... it could be American Dad.[/quote]

QFT

Even though they already put some of Season 5 on the season 4 dvds. At least they got 325 min of stuff to put on these dvds. Maybe some new special features as well.

[quote name='furyk']It could be worse though... it could be American Dad.[/quote]

Hmm. Like Family Guy this season, I also haven't been watching American Dad, but when I was watching both shows, American Dad > Family Guy.

they're both shite, IMO. family guy was good for a couple seasons but it's getting stale to me. it originally came off as random, but now the formula they use is so blatant it's almost painful to watch.

bread's done
Back