Family guy

[quote name='Thomas96']is it really really good? cause I've been very hesitatnt... my instincts tell me go get it though..[/quote]

If you're a fan of the the series, you'll probably like it, but if not, don't get it. In my review on PSP Fanboy, I gave it a 5.5/10.

From what I hear, the Family Guy parts of the game are great, but the game parts of the game are just average, if you know what I mean.

If you like / love Family Guy give it a rent. The gameplay is weak (especially Brian's broken ass levels), but the story and presentations pretty good.

There are some funny bits, but the gameplay is standard action/3d platformer type gaming.

Gets repetitive fairly quickly...but its worth a playthrough if you are a fan of the show I guess.

[quote name='Thomas96']this game is going to be a great deal when the price drops, I'm going to hold for now...[/quote]

Good call, as this game will drop in price quickly. I love FG, and will get it when it is cheaper.

Its your typical cartoon video game, throw in some Family Guy quotes.

Nothing special at all. I wouldnt recommend even if you are a Family Guy fanatic, as youve heard everything in it already.

I thought the game's content was original, though. Not just rehashed from the show. They got the cast to actually voice the characters.

bread's done
Back