Family Video - Used Price Drops for 360

[quote name='flop']wow a used Too Human for 20 bux. Do they come complete?[/QUOTE]

The description on the page states that it comes "complete with studio art and case", but does "not include manuals".

[quote name='FeathersMcGraw']The description on the page states that it comes "complete with studio art and case", but does "not include manuals".[/quote]

they "may not" include manuals. I've ordered used video games from them many times, and 75% of the time I get a manual

[quote name='guessed']You realize those are all the same, right?[/quote]

Yeah for whatever reason the links are posting correctly. Either way if you use one of the links you can browse the list for each system.

[quote name='kill3r7']Yeah for whatever reason the links are posting correctly. Either way if you use one of the links you can browse the list for each system.[/quote]

The links are posting correctly, their site just doesn't pass search terms using the URL. No big deal. Thanks for linking to the search page, anyway.

The manuals are a hit an miss because of when we, family video, rent them out they don't always come back with a manual. However, in my case, whenever I am shipping one of these out I always grab the one with the manual and all the free stuff from the game to ship.

Eyeballing SW: FU, Battlefield: BC, Too Human and Lego Batman.

What's been people's experiences with ordering these used? Man....this is tempting

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']What's been people's experiences with ordering these used? Man....this is tempting[/quote]

picked up BF: Bad Company about a week ago used from a B&M location
no manual, but in good condition and if you buy from the store there is like a 7 or 14 day return period if you have any problems i think.

bread's done
Back