FamilyVideo 360/PS3 Deals (New $5 off $50 code 5HOLIDAY)

My brother(M Rated) & I just finished ordering COD4 360 from FV. The $3 off worked fine for us both on our existing accounts, and we both got an order confirmation email for $52 shipped. I can care less if FV.com send s me an email about using the additional code as not a new customer as long as the orders are honored. It's their obligation to make the $3 off invalid like the $5 off NEWMEM5F for existing accounts.

Hopefully, FV will ship a few days earlier than release like they did Halo 3 preorders too.

Just preordered Mass Effect. $50 - $5 (NEWMEM5F) + 99 cent shipping? That's a steal. If my 360 didn't just red ring, I would have waited to pick it up on release day at full price. However, since I've got a good 4 weeks to wait anyways for my fixed console, might as well save a bit of money online.

[quote name='AXaznAX']so if I order COD4 with 99 cent shipping, it will come to me the day after release date?[/quote]

No...maybe within a week, maybe more. Depends on where they ship from.

Bah, pre-ordered the Eye Of Judgement from them 10/7. Just got an email this morning (10/30) that said Sony changed the release date.... The deal was good, but I don't think I will order from them again.

[quote name='retail sucks']My brother(M Rated) & I just finished ordering COD4 360 from FV. The $3 off worked fine for us both on our existing accounts, and we both got an order confirmation email for $52 shipped. I can care less if FV.com send s me an email about using the additional code as not a new customer as long as the orders are honored. It's their obligation to make the $3 off invalid like the $5 off NEWMEM5F for existing accounts.

Hopefully, FV will ship a few days earlier than release like they did Halo 3 preorders too.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='psyanide82']No...maybe within a week, maybe more. Depends on where they ship from.[/QUOTE]

My order updated as shipped today. I spoke with FV customer service and unlike Halo 3, FV didn't ship COD4 out early. FV received them monday, & shipped them out today. They try to ship games out early so they arrive at around the release date but it depends on when the publisher ships the games out to them.

My last pre-order (halo 3) shipped from IL. If I get it by Saturday I'll be happy, I saved $14. My only other option was the local Wal-Mart at $66 with tax.

im really thinking of laying down some money for drakes uncharted fortune and assains creed.

and i see that there prices are really low when u put the $5 off plus the already low price.

ive read this thread and i just wanna no. are they trustworty? i saw more complints then praises

Assassin's Creed For $48 shipped. Better Than The Frys Deal For me after tax+gas, plus wasting my time at the store. probably won't get it for a week after release, but i barely have time to play eternal sonata.

unless youre patient, dont bother ordering cod4 now... i preordered mine a couple days before release and still nothing. called cust svc and they said it will be another two weeks to fulfillment...

[quote name='asdf2k6']unless youre patient, dont bother ordering cod4 now... i preordered mine a couple days before release and still nothing. called cust svc and they said it will be another two weeks to fulfillment...[/quote]

Yeah after they said it was in stock I'm done with FV and its arcahic system of shpping cancelling and they way they do business. It simply sucks, I would rather pay a few dollarts more anywhere and not deal with the cluster fuck FV is.

My COD4 copy that I pre-ordered still hasn't shipped. I called them today and he said it will ship today or early tomorrow. That is what they said on Monday. On Tuesday when I called the lady said the game wasn't out yet.

okay this is weird... i just got an email from fv notifying me that my order could not be cancelled as it is currently in transit. talked to cust svc and he echoed the same thing... lets hope ill be getting the game some time this week or early next week

yeah, i over looked the deal as well, this should be noticed for some of you want the eye...

Eye of Judgment : Playstation 3 = $62.99

after $5 it's 58.98 shipped, pretty awesome, thanks op!

I ordered EOJ w/newmem5f back when it first came out. Took a while for them to get it from their distributor, but I rec'd it ok a couple weeks later. Great deal @ $59 shipped. Time Crisis 4 for $77 shipped isn't too bad, but actually a couple bucks cheaper @amazon right now.

[quote name='Gamehead']I want Mass Effect but it's 49.99. The holiday code only works for games $50+. How have you guys got around that?[/QUOTE]

no way around it really.
kinda sucks.

Oh and the 99cent shipping is "media mail" shipping they claim 5-10days but from my experience with media mail its more like 10-15days shipping time.

yeah... unfortunately, it's true for me too... suck balls... ordered HS and Spidy BD set from FV, they took a while to get to me. Both were deal at the time, but not so when i suppose to get them and i didn't (i.e. the TRU B2G1 sale and DD's 20% sale).

Not to bump an old topic, but do the:

$5 offNEWMEMPG & NEWMEM5F (new customer)

Work for you? They keep saying that they are expired..and I never ordered from the site before, but made an account a few weeks ago.

The $5 off $5 coupons are dead. I think the $5 off $50 still works, I used it the other day.

From my experience, FV's shipping (even the 99 cent one) is fast.

Nice, I placed 2 orders, one for Orange Box PS3 which was $51.98 shipped, and one for Assassin's Creed PS3, which was $47.98.

Thanks, I've been looking to pick up AC for under $50 and the discount sealed the deal on the orange box as well.

Thanks op!

Edit: Ahh hell, I just ordered Unreal Tournament III PS3 as well. Not the greatest deal at $54 shipped, but I couldn't find a better one at the moment. My gaming backlog is HUGE now. I have COD4, UTIII, Assassin's Creed, Full Auto II, God of War I and II, Shadow of the Collosus, Okami and about 10 PSP games waiting to be played. CAG is officially kicking my ass this holiday season, not to mention this INSANE flood of AAA games. The funny thing is that all I want to do is play through Uncharted again.

Hey guys just to let you know if any of you want in on those deals definately take advantage of them before the beginning of january. The prices tend to go up after a while for example I was going to purchase smash Bros reserved for 43.99 and as of Dec 1st it rose to 46.98. Its still worth the price but with 5 dollars off deal cant get any better.

[quote name='XskylineX']My COD4 copy that I pre-ordered still hasn't shipped. I called them today and he said it will ship today or early tomorrow. That is what they said on Monday. On Tuesday when I called the lady said the game wasn't out yet.[/quote]

That's odd, I preorded COD4 PS3 and got it within 10 days of release. I have heard of a lot of people that ordered the PS3 and 360 version that had it delayed on them though. I got my order in within an hour of the news dropping that it was under $50 with coupon there though.

bread's done
Back