FamilyVideo.com free shipping code until 11/17

Kerig

Target won BF'23 w/$350 consoles
Feedback
85 (100%)
FamilyVideo.com sent a free shipping code for online customers celebrating their 30th anniversary:

FAMVID30 = frees shipping on any size online order. Expires November 17th, 2008

This one's not limited to 1st time customers as we've seen in the past.

(Also posted in the DVD section for DVD ordererers)

Last edited by a moderator:
Must be a MIN Order

i put in the 99 MYSTERY DVD but the coupon code only take 99 cents off instead of the 2 buck shipping.

total cost 2.06

One nice thing to know is you can use the coupon more then once

Ordered

NCAA 2008 PS2 and MADDEN 2008.... Was going to buy the NCAA 2008 the other day for 5 shipped so it was like etting Madden for a buck : )

Damn, I've been waiting for this since GAMEPRO7 died. Time to finally get Iron Man and Hulk (I know, I know...). Thanks OP :)

I just ordered something from them yesterday...
Dang.

Oh well, I guess I'll just have to order more.
_>

$54 for Fallout 3 plus free shipping? :)

How trustworthy is this site though? Never used anything else besides Amazon & Buy.com a couple of times.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']How trustworthy is this site though? Never used anything else besides Amazon & Buy.com a couple of times.[/quote]

They're easily in my top 10 of online retailers, and higher than Buy.com to boot. I can't vouch for their used items, though, I've only bought new from them in the past.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']$54 for Fallout 3 plus free shipping? :)

How trustworthy is this site though? Never used anything else besides Amazon & Buy.com a couple of times.[/quote]

I would not trust Buy.com for a second.... I know way to many people who have been screwed by the sellers on that site. Familyvideo is very reputable.

[quote name='slidecage']Must be a MIN Order

i put in the 99 MYSTERY DVD but the coupon code only take 99 cents off instead of the 2 buck shipping.[/quote]

I tried it with 2 mystery DVDs, and it took $1.98 off, making the total $1.99 shipped.

The coupon won't discount for more than the actual merchandise total. This is a problem for many CAGs. Any by many, I mean Slidecage. And by Slidecage, I mean no one.

Thanks for mentioning the 99 mystery DVD, I never knew about that. I'm in for 5 just to see what they send (It'll be better than any Stootsi Mystery Box). Regardless of the movie inside of it, I can use a few new DVD cases...

wonder if they will ship or cancell your orders

All Mystery DVD sales are final and while supplies last. Limit one per household.

says limit 1 DVD per household

did not feel like wasting 5 bucks so orderd 3... pushing my total around 10 total shipped

picked up (2 different orders)

3 mystery dvds
Ncaa football 2008 ps2
Madden football 2008 ps2

9.49 shipped

if the dvds suck i just figure i paid 5 each for the video games... Good luck finding either football game shipped for under 5 each

[quote name='slidecage']wonder if they will ship or cancell your orders

All Mystery DVD sales are final and while supplies last. Limit one per household.
[/quote]
I honestly didn't see that limit last night. My order status is "marked for review". I think I may fail this one.

It's just not the same if you only get one; the chances of getting a movie you've never seen will be much lower.

[quote name='slidecage']2 games and 3 mystery dvds both shipped today[/quote]

Cool, my 5 Mystery DVDs went into "In Fulfillment" status today :)

Limit one per household = shenanigans.

[quote name='Kerig']Cool, my 5 Mystery DVDs went into "In Fulfillment" status today :)

Limit one per household = shenanigans.[/QUOTE]

maybe means i shipment per household.... I hope these moves are not the 99 cent movies you see at walmart. our local walmart now has a sign

DVDS was 19.99 now 1.00 and its just all of those DVDS what has always been 1.00

Thinking about LBP, but money is tight & I wasn't blown away by the beta like many were. Might have to wait on that.

Has anybody ever ordered something from family video before it came out? I want to buy Gears of War for 49.99 but i'm not sure how long it takes to get here. Will it be the day it comes out or a few days later?

[quote name='Cannonball0828']Has anybody ever ordered something from family video before it came out? I want to buy Gears of War for 49.99 but i'm not sure how long it takes to get here. Will it be the day it comes out or a few days later?[/quote]
I was wondering the same thing. Anyone have an answer?

They seem to be hit or miss. Some games get there release day, other's ship on release day. With Gears going Gold already, they might get them in early and ship, but you never know, it's a gamble. I'm in the same boat as you guys...buy for 10 bucks cheaper, or pick up on release day to make sure I get it.

Or you could just order from Familyvideo, buy the game at a store, and whenever the familyvideo copy comes just return the unopened copy at the store you first bought it from

Games shipped sunday got today... Hopefully get those mystery dvds tomorrow since i ordered them on sunday

ordered games saturday got today

ordered dvds sunday

Minor order update:

I received an E-mail from FM re: my 5 mystery DVDs order.

They said it was a a limit of 1 per household, but they were able to secure 3 for me. That was very nice of them to do that rather than ship 1 and charge me the $1.99 minimum.

Also: the mystery DVDs have sold out for now.

[quote name='sociopharm02']just a bump to let people know that Bad Company and Smash Bros Brawl are both 19.99 there a lot of other good deals as well.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up, Frontlines Fuel of war has also dropped, it's now $9.99

[quote name='Quintox']Wow Bad Company dropped $5, used to be $25....I might bite[/quote]
Thanks, I went ahead and bit.. 20$ is my sweet spot.

[quote name='kapkorn']I went for Battlefield, does it come with a manual?[/quote]

It says on the description page for the game, "Used Games do not include manuals"

[quote name='kapkorn']I went for Battlefield, does it come with a manual?[/quote]

Might do. Of the 3 games I ordered in the past, 2 came with manuals.

[quote name='sharpedge']Might do. Of the 3 games I ordered in the past, 2 came with manuals.[/QUOTE]

I'm 3 for 3, all the games I've ordered had manuals.

[quote name='Cannonball0828']Has anybody ever ordered something from family video before it came out? I want to buy Gears of War for 49.99 but i'm not sure how long it takes to get here. Will it be the day it comes out or a few days later?[/quote]
yes i can answer you...

i preordered uncharted drakes fortune like 2 weeks before it came out because it was $55.99 plus the $5 off coupon.

so anyways i got it and i dont believe it was that day it came out but it was very close. i forgot but anyways i was sastified enought to go preorder castlevania order of esilla just now

Got my 3 mystery DVDs the other day:

Pulse Unrated W/S
Breaking and Entering
Jeff Foxworthy Comedy Classics

not quite AAA stuff, but definitely not wal-mart bin junk.

bread's done
Back