Familyvideo.com - NCAA Football 10 XBOX 360 used $29.99

cheeky

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Family Video has added NCAA Football 10 for XBOX 360 to their used video game lineup for the low low price of $29.99. Get 'em while they're hot.

Add Coupon Code SeptFree for Free Shipping through September 19th (THANKS KNIGHTIMAGES)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='knightimages']Add Coupon Code SeptFree for Free Shipping though September 19th[/QUOTE]

Thanks - added to initial post.

Wasn't a big fan of the game really. I was expecting good things and I found it to just be mediocre. Ended up getting annoyed and sold it used on craigslist for $40. Still made $5 over what I paid for it though, so that was nice. To me, it's probably worth about $20, and I'm a fairly big college football fan.

I heard Madden gameplay was better this year, so I might give that a shot later this year.

Very nice deal. Almost bit, but having JUST ordered the 120GB drive from Meritline (also in the forums)... I read the IGN review first. Sounds enough like the NCAA Footbal '09 that my "online league" got about 5 games into and never finished... that there is no point upgrading quite yet.

But good post OP!!!

bread's done
Back