Fan made Mother 3 strat guide. $26 shipped

MSI Magus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
83 (100%)
http://handbook.fangamer.com/

headerExplosion.png

Seems like a quality product and hella cool and will probably be pretty limited. Thought I would give everyone a heads up.

Mine came in today - holy crap these guys are true fans. Bubble wrap around the guide? Hand-drawn picture? And that's just the start of it with the great keychain and guide. FanGamer rules.

Just got mine today. To echo everyone else's feelings, this package kicks ass. Hell, the keychain alone was worth 20 bones to me (it's a really high quality metal keychain). To me, this guide is no less official than any other unauthorized guide that came out in the SNES/PSX era that people pay good money for. This is a quality package that will do nothing but rise in value, mark my words. I hope they continue to put out more stuff.

So, how about that coupon code? I really want this guide and a shirt! The sooner I get the code, the sooner I can enjoy Earthbound in all it's glory! Come on, folks!

[quote name='EvilAkana']So, how about that coupon code? I really want this guide and a shirt! The sooner I get the code, the sooner I can enjoy Earthbound in all it's glory! Come on, folks![/quote]

I do not have the code in front of me anymore, but I don't see why no one has shared it. The code is not unique to each person, it's universal. There's really no reason not to share. I'd help you out, but I've got the guide and everything that came with it at my house and I won't be back there for a few days.

[quote name='Doomstink']I do not have the code in front of me anymore, but I don't see why no one has shared it. The code is not unique to each person, it's universal. There's really no reason not to share. I'd help you out, but I've got the guide and everything that came with it at my house and I won't be back there for a few days.[/QUOTE]

That's what I figured as well. Well, hopefully someone puts it up so everyone can get a little more bang for their Earthbound buck.

[quote name='OuTrAgE']Ohmypork![/quote]

That is the code they sent with my order as well. It will get you 15% off orders of $40.00 or more. Can someone get this posted to the OP? It might drive more sales for Fangamer. I'm hoping this guide sells really well so that they'll make another one.

When I checked my mail the other day and saw the outer packaging had been ripped up (presumably by USPS), I was worried there would be damage to the guide. Thankfully, there wasn't.

I don't think I've even been so impressed with a game guide as I am with this one. It was worth the wait. The level of detail is amazing and I appreciate how they put so much time and effort into it.

Thank you Fangamer, I'll be ordering from you again soon!

If anyone is interested in pics of the guide I can post some tonight.

bread's done
Back