• RPG Maker: Luna Engine DLC
  • RPG Maker: Magnificent Quest Music Pack DLC
  • RPG Maker: Old School Modern Resource Pack DLC
  • RPG Maker: Pixel Myth Germania DLC
  • RPG Maker: Rural Farm Tiles Resource Pack DLC
  • RPG Maker: Time Fantasy DLC
[/customspoiler]

Last edited by a moderator:
Bundle Fest, huh? Seems like the last one of those were mega-repeats. I guess that shouldn't be surprising given that they're releasing a new bundle every day for the next two weeks. That's pooping out bundles at a rate nearly that of some other bundle site that shall remain nameless.

I see Planetary Annihilation has hit $1.00 too.

Bundle Fest, huh? Seems like the last one of those were mega-repeats. I guess that shouldn't be surprising given that they're releasing a new bundle every day for the next two weeks. That's pooping out bundles at a rate nearly that of some other bundle site that shall remain nameless.

I see Planetary Annihilation has hit $1.00 too.
For the most part, yeah. But I believe the last Bundle Fest they did actually introduced a decent new bundle at the time (the Fully Loaded Bundle).

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/fully-loaded-bundle/

All Stars 3 Bundle - $1.99 (for the first 48 hours) [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Decay: The Mare
  • Demonicon: The Dark Eye
  • Eidolon
  • One Finger Death Punch
  • S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Call of Pripyat
  • Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
  • Worms Revolution
[/customspoiler]

Kind of regret buying Decay the Mare when it was on sale for a dollar now. If anyone is interested in selling or trading Worms Revolution let me know, it's the only game I'm missing.

I agree. On one hand, if I hadn't have purchased Decay last week, I'd have considered this bundle. Only missing Eidolon now, though that has mixed reviews. Been bundled three times already, I can wait for another.

Worth grabbing for Stalker?
Absolutely. Both STALKER: SOC + Call of Pripyat are excellent.

Clear Sky is good, but nowhere as great as the other two - recycled environments + half-baked ideas hinder Clear Sky from being as great as the other two. But if you get CS cheap, that's still worth the $.

Kind of regret buying Decay the Mare when it was on sale for a dollar now. If anyone is interested in selling or trading Worms Revolution let me know, it's the only game I'm missing.

I agree. On one hand, if I hadn't have purchased Decay last week, I'd have considered this bundle. Only missing Eidolon now, though that has mixed reviews. Been bundled three times already, I can wait for another.

Worth grabbing for Stalker?
I'll be buying this for Decay and will be selling the games I don't want/need at cost. Hint Hint...Hint...

I'll be buying this for Decay and will be selling the games I don't want/need at cost. Hint Hint...Hint...
y u no buy it WITH GABENBUX when it was 99 cents on Steam on 8/27 and I recommended it in the Steam thread?

moran

Painkiller H&D also seems to be inferior to the Black Edition, from everything I've read about it. And way too much DLC to boot.

I am intrigued by Ratz Instagib however.

Taking into consideration the amount of repeats for me (4 of 8), this bundle isn't very good. At $4.99, I;d be hesitant buying it if I didn't have any of them.

At $1.99 - $2.49, I'd consider it. $4.99...

vw423Bn.gif

At $1.99 - $2.49, I'd consider it. $4.99...
That's why I used to hate Bundlestars. They'd do $5 bundles with half repeats for me.

Lately they've more been doing $1.99-$2.99 bundles which I can live with getting some repeats on.

This one seems to be going back to their old ways again.

I'll try but honestly I'm not losing any sleep over it. Literally.
im programmed on dad sleep and i wake up throughout the night. Any little noise I hear I usually wake up, look at my phone then go back to sleep.

I'll look at my phone later and be like weird...I had a conversation with spoder at 3:45 am and I recall nothing.

Not the text circle jerk thing either, steam mobile..

Painkiller H&D having half the damn game as DLC is a pain until I remember that I never finished PK and don't ever intend to revisit it.

There's nothing wrong with it, just that it's one of those games you don't need to finish to "finish with"

im programmed on dad sleep and i wake up throughout the night. Any little noise I hear I usually wake up, look at my phone then go back to sleep.

I'll look at my phone later and be like weird...I had a conversation with spoder at 3:45 am and I recall nothing.

Not the text circle jerk thing either, steam mobile..
Priorities, man. HoTS > baby.

I have stuff on GOG too.  Stuff that I'll never, ever play.

If I was bed-ridden and had nothing to do for years but play my backlog, I'd be playing bottom barrel Strategy First bundle shit on Steam before I thought about playing my GOG stuff.

For those who are interested, Retro Legends ($2.49):

Duke Nukem Kill-A-Ton Pack (Duke 1, Duke 2, Duke 3D, Manhattan Project, and Balls of Steel)

Carmageddon 2: Carpocalypse Now

Apogee Throwback Pack

Wings! Remastered Edition

The Original Strife: Veteran Edition

Super Motherload

Wizardry 6 & 7

Z.A.R.

This is the best Bundlefest bundle yet this go-round. I've been eyeballing that Calypso BAB at Humble mostly for the new Wings! game but this is way cheaper and I'd probably actually play Carmageddon II again for a while. That game was ludicrously fun back in the day.

So a bunch of shitty 10+ year old games that are only worth it for the nostalgia factor?

Pass.
Technically, Wings! isn't 10+ years old. Unlike the other items here, this is a remake of the original done by the same team released last October with enhanced graphics and music, as well as the usual Steamworksy stuff. It's definitely worth it to me because $2.50 is 84% off the MSRP for that game alone and I'm probably one of the few people here who played the original game on my Amiga 1000.

But to each his own.

So a bunch of shitty 10+ year old games that are only worth it for the nostalgia factor?

Pass.
Balls of Steel is still worth playing. Nice pinball tables. It would be nice to see the tables be redone in Pinball FX2, but they still look and play well enough to have fun.

Bit too many repeats and should have included Carmageddon as well. Just need Balls of Steels...so likely pass.
Yeah... would have been a lot better if they'd included Carmageddon instead of Wizardry 6 & 7. With both series missing a game, I wouldn't be surprised if the missing one ended up in a different BS bundle soon.

Yeah... would have been a lot better if they'd included Carmageddon instead of Wizardry 6 & 7. With both series missing a game, I wouldn't be surprised if the missing one ended up in a different BS bundle soon.
Wizardry 8 has been in at least one Bundlestars bundle. 6+7 has, too.

In for Retro Bundle b/c of Apogee; nostalgia; a bunch of stuff I'm missing; to put most of this stuff onto Steam; and for the Steam +1's.

Yes, it was in two that also had 6 & 7. My point is that splitting two series gives them a chance to run a different bundle which completes those series for new buyers.
Sure, though I'm not sure running 8 in this one makes 6 & 7 any more likely. Bundlestars is just big on running repeat-filled bundles. 8 will be in another bundle soon, too, I'm sure.

bread's done
Back