Fanatical Thread

I haven't used it, but they make it look pretty easy and I believe the premium allows you to export to Unity which is a pretty popular/more advanced game engine so I think it's cool that even if you outgrow this particular software you can transition to something else.
Yup, the big feature with the Premium version is the ability to export to Unity.

The software seems like a good learning tool to "get your feet wet" as SecretSquirrel pointed out. I still think it's a bargain at $10 with all the DLC. It's not like a yearly license you have to keep renewing or anything.

So it looks like one restriction (if you are a Unity user) is that you have to have Unity Pro if you want to use the AGF asset packager between the two products.  Without being familiar with either tool I don't know if this matters.

New Bundle Stars live:

Reboot Bundle 4.0 - $1.99 (first 48h) [customspoiler=Includes]

• Tropico Trilogy (Includes Tropico, Tropico 2: Pirate Cove, Tropico 3: Steam Special Edition and Tropico 3: Absolute Power)
  • Hard Reset: Extended Edition (Includes Exile DLC)
  • Inquisitor Deluxe Edition (Includes 2 book PDFs, an artbook PDF plus two-hour soundtrack)
  • Zeno Clash 2
  • The First Templar
  • Combat Wings: Battle of Britain
[/customspoiler]
Nice! I only have hard reset and Zeno clash 2

Awesome! Looking forward to the new Cheaplikeafox zombie shooter on Greenlight. 

we expect freebies or we riot

Dears,

Yes, you will "receive" keys with Greenlight vote as well as regular price purchase!  We are very excited about this promotion.  We have no "plans" for bundle so please be confident in purchase.  Tentative title is either CAGZ or BundleZ.  

[quote name="MrNinjaSquirrel" post="11795548" timestamp="1401295976"]

Most "easy game making" software has limitations imposed by the shallowness of the tools, so even if they haven't implemented their own handicaps (like max number of items or some nonsense) I doubt you'll be able to make much of anything that spans beyond a traditional platformer/fps/rpg. Might be alright for a learning tool to get your feet wet and to experiment at a low cost, but if you get serious about developing a game you'll likely outgrow it pretty quickly. [/quote]
TLDR: Chances that the game you make will be better than Air Control: 132%

GO FOR IT!

rocky-training-o.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Dears,

Yes, you will "receive" keys with Greenlight vote as well as regular price purchase! We are very excited about this promotion. We have no "plans" for bundle so please be confident in purchase. Tentative title is either CAGZ or BundleZ.
CAGZ, I like that. How about including "The Drinking Game" DLC or exclusive CAG members' zombie skins for preorders? :mrgreen:

Wt7lWDj.jpg

anyone want to split the new Bundle Stars with me? You can have all the FPS, Platforming and Racing game in that bundle.  I am not a fan of it. I  PM me for detail

Bundle Stars - Vendetta

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/vendetta-bundle/ 

5$ for 10 games 

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (FPS)
Alien Rage: Unlimited (FPS)
Disciples III: Reincarnation 
Deadly 30 (don't care about)
Muffin Knight (don't care about)
Fearless Fantasy (don't care about)
Iron Grip: Warlord (FPS)
Iron Grip: Warlord - Scorched Earth DLC (FPS)
Street Racing Syndicate (Racing)
I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon (Not wanted)

anyone want to split the new Bundle Stars with me? You can have all the FPS, Platforming and Racing game in that bundle. I am not a fan of it. I PM me for detail

Bundle Stars - Vendetta

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/vendetta-bundle/

5$ for 10 games

Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (FPS)
Alien Rage: Unlimited (FPS)
Disciples III: Reincarnation
Deadly 30 (don't care about)
Muffin Knight (don't care about)
Fearless Fantasy (don't care about)
Iron Grip: Warlord (FPS)
Iron Grip: Warlord - Scorched Earth DLC (FPS)
Street Racing Syndicate (Racing)
I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon (Not wanted)
So what you're saying is all you want is Disciples III? :p

i might take other game too (the non-FPS, non-racing) stuff.. if the other person only want the FPS + racing game
I'll probably buy the bundle since Drabe is being a dick. I own Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, Alien Rage: Unlimited, Disciples III: Reincarnation, and Deadly 30. You can have Disciples 3 if you shoot me a PM so I don't forget. I'll pick it up tomorrow if I don't talk myself down from buying a bunch of crap for +1.

I'll probably buy the bundle since Drabe is being a dick. I own Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2, Alien Rage: Unlimited, Disciples III: Reincarnation, and Deadly 30. You can have Disciples 3 if you shoot me a PM so I don't forget. I'll pick it up tomorrow if I don't talk myself down from buying a bunch of crap for +1.
bought it from Waggles.. but thanks for the offer :)

bought it from Waggles.. but thanks for the offer :)
If you're still offering, Bruticus, it's the only thing I'm interested in in that bundle, and I'm having a hard time justifying it since I own Renaissance/Resurrection already. Just, you know, if it'd really bother you to have to throw the key loose into the Steam thread for people to fight over...

:whistle2:

If you're still offering, Bruticus, it's the only thing I'm interested in in that bundle, and I'm having a hard time justifying it since I own Renaissance/Resurrection already. Just, you know, if it'd really bother you to have to throw the key loose into the Steam thread for people to fight over...

2 l8 ;)

I messaged him on steam before your post lol

Yup, sorry. Spooder was quick on the draw.

You have nobody to blame but yourself.

MNS, I've been wanting to tell you this for a while now, I just haven't had any idea how... but I can't keep it bottled up inside any longer.

I'm pregnant with your child, and Bobby's the father.
You're pregnant with Squirrel's child... but Bobby is the father...?

I think we need a CAG flavored SEXed course.

I have only Deadly 30....not crazy about any of these but do want Disciples 3 Resurrection and that RPG game....likely will give Deadly 30 to a friend and Street Racing Syndicate i'll likely gift on here...

If anyone wants to split this bundle I just want those 2 games and can give you the rest....I'll likely buy in a bit. 

Wait there's CAG drama and no one invited me? How rude.
Honestly, you've been off your game recently. There's been tons of CAG drama, and almost none of it has involved you. Are you feeling OK? Do you need to talk to someone about it?

Honestly, you've been off your game recently. There's been tons of CAG drama, and almost none of it has involved you. Are you feeling OK? Do you need to talk to someone about it?
gilby u are diesease u made me gibly one game lost reward thanks to u and too everyone else espically waggles fu making want to buy vendatta bundle lol

I'm giving away keys quote if you want them.

Street Racing Syndicate    
I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon    
Iron Grip: Warlord and Iron Grip: Warlord - Scorched Earth DLC
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2

Review of scraps I got from Bruticis:

• Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 - Crap.  Don't bother.  You go from 'snipe 5 guys' vignette to another one and repeat that ten times per mission.
  • Deadly 30 - Pretty fun low budget base defense game.  If you like 2D shooters, you'll like it.
  • Alien Rage - Surprisingly good production value and fairly fun.  No worse than Doom 3 and fairly hard.

who wnat to split bunlde with me ?

(Alien Rage: Unlimited(have it)
Deadly 30
Disciples III: Reincarnation(dont want it)
Fearless Fantasy
I Am Vegend - Zombiegeddon
Iron Grip: Warlord
Iron Grip: Warlord - Scorched Earth DLC
Muffin Knight
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2(no want)
Street Racing Syndicate(have it already)
anything i dont want it u cnan bu those rest i keepe!
pm me

Street Racing Syndicate

6JTZY-ZRX8T-ME3HK

Iron Grip: Warlord + DLC

9MCP6-JXKE3-FTE2P
4R8LH-ALCB3-VEXIG

If you take any quote or such....just dropping them off enjoy!

bread's done
Back