Fanatical Thread

Apparently there is a limit to how many games you can activate, got about 25 or so downloading now and then started getting a "Too Many Activation Attempts" error, telling me to wait a few hours before entering keys again.

Starting a new job tomorrow so have to get up early, I'll just have to activate the rest after work

Apparently there is a limit to how many games you can activate, got about 25 or so downloading now and then started getting a "Too Many Activation Attempts" error, telling me to wait a few hours before entering keys again.

Starting a new job tomorrow so have to get up early, I'll just have to activate the rest after work
That's too many bad-key errors. There's no legit-activation limit/hour. I know, I was redeeming a lot of by bundle backlog/added keys in December.

That's too many bad-key errors. There's no legit-activation limit/hour. I know, I was redeeming a lot of by bundle backlog/added keys in December.
no there's one for legit keys too. I started a second account for all the spare keys I had a couple months back, and at some point it told me I had to wait a day to put in more activation codes.

no there's one for legit keys too. I started a second account for all the spare keys I had a couple months back, and at some point it told me I had to wait a day to put in more activation codes.
I wonder when they introduced that. About a year ago, I activated hundreds of my bundle keys within a couple of hours.

Well at least we know some CAG didn't break in.

Has access to valuable personal information and CC #s, steals Excel spreadsheets of Steam codes.

Not exactly the place for it, but does anyone split the Bundle Stars stuff here? Looking for Fearless Fantasy (Vendetta). Thanks.

Feel free to publicly shame me if you disapprove of this post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not exactly the place for it, but does anyone split the Bundle Stars stuff here? Looking for Fearless Fantasy (Vendetta). Thanks.

Feel free to publicly shame me if you disapprove of this post.
I could teach you how to fish. Or I could sell you a fish for $1. Let me know if you want the fish or want to learn how to fish.

Interesting question. Have cows ever been hunted? I don't see the poor things putting up much of a fight. It's much more civil to just sort of gently herd them to their death.
You are correct and wise beyond your years.

I like to eat murdered cows to prevent their suffering from overpopulation and boredom.

Man, my local supermarket is selling fish for $20 apiece.

I'll take 50!
Silly man, you only need 2.

Meal1.jpg

Yeah, I didn't get any invalid errors, and the activation just before the error was successful. Just got the error again, have 4 codes left to enter.

Big Sims Bundle - $3.99 [customspoiler=Includes]
  • Professional Farmer 2014 
  • Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition 
  • Airport Simulator 2014 
  • Warehouse and Logistics Simulator 
  • Towtruck Simulator 2015 
  • Skyscraper Simulator 
  • Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming 
  • Bridge It (Plus) 
  • Trainz: Murchison 2 
  • Trainz: Classic Cabon City 
  • Trainz: Settle & Carlisle 
  • Roller Coaster Rampage
[/customspoiler]

That's certainly Sim Bundle buying procrastinator's dream come true. I've passed over several of them and only own three in this bunch. I think now's maybe the time to pick them up. 

I'd probably have bought this if it came with the zombie DLC for Warehouse and Logistics Sim.

Oh, well, I guess I'll continue passing on sim bundles. #FakeCAG or whatever.

Not hacked, just had some issues with the site. Don't worry - your keys are completely safe.
oh hi there this big sim bundle is not good i want some new simluators please for ur next bundles needs more simulators maybe some ski region lol ur guys bundles are better than some bundle sites

I really only want Roller Coaster Rampage out of this newest bundle.  My wood cutting days are over and I'm just not in the mood to fly or drive right now.

It's always hard to remember if I bought a Bundle Stars bundle since they run for about a month and  I usually own around half of the games anyway. 

Missing Cube & Star... nope.

So, Reboot 5.0 is out. 1.99 for 48 hours than price goes up:

Mount & Blade
Blades of Time Limited Edition
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
Thunder Wolves
Puzzle Kingdoms
STORM: Frontline Nation

I'm going to get it for blades of time.

Edit: And I don't have any of the other games! Good to be new to the game.

You'll see soon enough that BS loves to repeat crap from other bundles or even their own. :oldman:
Which can be a blessing if you miss out on a bundle. There's been a couple times I've gilby'd bundles then BS came on and saved the day. Mount & Blade is the only one I own from Reboot 5, (I own 3 of the games in every other Reboot) so this one's an easy one for me.

You'll see soon enough that BS loves to repeat crap from other bundles or even their own. :oldman:
To be fair, that's the reason they call them Reboot Bundles. They're deliberately advertised as repeats, so I don't see the problem.

Anyways, seeing as I was gonna spend coins at Tremor for UFO Gold, this works better. :)

Is anyone willing to split the new reboot bundle? I just want UFO and will go 1 dollar Paypal for it. 

Edit: Split went through thanks again!

So, Reboot 5.0 is out. 1.99 for 48 hours than price goes up:

Mount & Blade
Blades of Time Limited Edition
UFO Extraterrestrials Gold
Thunder Wolves
Puzzle Kingdoms
STORM: Frontline Nation

I'm going to get it for blades of time.
Edit: And I don't have any of the other games! Good to be new to the game.
I think I've got everything here except Mount & Blade and Puzzle Kingdoms. Worth it, or should I wait for a bundle with Mount and Blade that has the expansions?

I think I've got everything here except Mount & Blade and Puzzle Kingdoms. Worth it, or should I wait for a bundle with Mount and Blade that has the expansions?
Just play Warband seems to be most popular opinion.

how's X-blade? as good or worse?
X-Blades feels like a really unpolished PS2-era game with a completely unremarkable story and dull, repetitive gameplay. Blades of Time is a huge step forward in how it plays, but they didn't fare any better in trying to write a more fleshed-out story with actual characters. And you absolutely don't need to play the original; I don't think there's a single call-back or nod to the original.

Insane 2 is $1 right now in the Bundlestars store and I see a bunch of people already own it on Steam.  Does anyone actually play it or was it a Playfire/cards purchase thing?

Insane 2 is $1 right now in the Bundlestars store and I see a bunch of people already own it on Steam. Does anyone actually play it or was it a Playfire/cards purchase thing?
Was in a previous BS. It's an okay open-worldish checkpoint racer. Spoder will play it with you.

Insane 2 is $1 right now in the Bundlestars store and I see a bunch of people already own it on Steam. Does anyone actually play it or was it a Playfire/cards purchase thing?
Was in a BundleStars bundle, but hasn't seen a bundle since or a decent sale. Spoder wants to host an event for it next weekend.

bread's done
Back