Fanatical Thread

Is anyone else having trouble logging into this fanatical site.  Keep getting login too fast error! trying to pick up racing bundle for 2.99

Im so sick of this site, cant login at all, says too wait longer, then go to customer support and you have to go through like 30 recapta pictures, ridiculous.

Wow! I curiously checked Metal Slug bundle to see what was included, but that led me to checking out the Kalypso bundle, first 4 Tropico games? Yes!

Now I'm getting a couple of Guilty Gear games, Melty Blood, Chaos code, and Skullgirls!!!

Deus Ex Bundle - Steam keys:

Tier 1 - $2.49:

• Deus Ex 1: GOTY Edition
  • Deus Ex: Invisible War (AKA Deus Ex 2)

Tier 2 - $4.99:

• Tier 1
  • Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Tier 3 - $8.99:

• Tiers 1 & 2
  • Deus Ex: Mankind Divided (base-game)

SIDE NOTE:

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Season Pass [Steam] is on sale separately at $3.74:

https://www.fanatical.com/en/dlc/deus-ex-mankind-divided-dlc-season-pass

DE:MD Season Pass includes:

• System Rift DLC
  • A Criminal Past DLC
  • Extra Credits, Praxis Kits, Booster Packs, and Chipsets.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone seen that new Fugitive Bundle on Fanatical?

That First Tier is killer for $1.49, if you're missing STALKER: SOC and/or Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition.

STALKER: SOC is awesome.

Anyone played Flashing Lights or Town of Light in Tier #2?

STALKER: Call of Pripyat is in Tier #2 for $5 also, in case anyone's missing that...and/or any of the other stuff in that tier.

Anybody played Redout: Enhanced in Tier #3?

Yeah, it's a great racing game.. but at this point you should wait for it to get bundled with all DLC in a humble monthly or something. Not really worth getting the base game when the DLC is good.

I remember when you could get this bundle for like $5 or less on Steam back in 't3h day.'
Clear Sky's missing from the Fugitive Bundle.

But, there's other stuff in this bundle, if people want/need the other stuff.

I have an old version of Blood Bowl, but not Chaos. And there's some stuff in Tier 2, so...I dunno if I'll jump for Tier 1 or 2 here.

Got 14 days, so...I can wait on making a decision.

Yeah, it's a great racing game.. but at this point you should wait for it to get bundled with all DLC in a humble monthly or something. Not really worth getting the base game when the DLC is good.
Thanks for the input on the game itself and advice about the DLC shenanigans. Sounds like another POD, to me - which is cool.

After what you said and seeing how DLC's are listed on Steam - meh, for now, I'll pass. I'd probably be more apt to jump, if all of the DLC's were also in Tier #3....or if the base-game was stuck in Tier 1 or 2. ;)

Beamdog: Pick and Mix Bundle.

Price-points:

1 game for $4.99.

3 games for $9.99.

Beamdog titles to pick from:

Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced Edition

Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced Edition - Siege of Dragonspear DLC

Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition

Neverwinter Nights 1: Enhanced Edition

Icewind Dale 1: Enhanced Edition

Planescape: Torment - Enhanced Edition

Anyone seen that new Fugitive Bundle on Fanatical?

That First Tier is killer for $1.49, if you're missing STALKER: SOC and/or Blood Bowl: Chaos Edition.

STALKER: SOC is awesome.

Anyone played Flashing Lights or Town of Light in Tier #2?

STALKER: Call of Pripyat is in Tier #2 for $5 also, in case anyone's missing that...and/or any of the other stuff in that tier.

I was just about to post about this. Did you ever buy the bundle? And was Flashing Lights any good?

I was just about to post about this. Did you ever buy the bundle? And was Flashing Lights any good?
Yup, up to Tier #2.

Haven't tried Flashing Lights yet; it's backlogged.

I've been busy mostly playing Metro: Exodus in XB for PC Game Pass.

And I've recently played through Heavy Rain PC in one day.

And on and off, messing around w/ Dark Souls: Remastered.

Been waiting for a cheap Turok pack. I love me some FPS that aren't CoD or Battlefield. I may jump on it though i'm guessing 1 has aged horribly and 2 is likely not as decent, though I remember it getting a lot of praise back in the day.

Star Deal for 48 Hours:

Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Gold Edition -> UPLAY via UbiSoft Connect = 70% off @ $29.99

This bundle contains:

• Assassin's Creed: Odyssey (base-game)
  • Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Season Pass

Included in the AC: Odyssey Season Pass is:

• Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Fate of Atlantis DLC Pack -> 3 Episodes
  • Assassin's Creed: Odyssey - Legacy of the Blade DLC Pack -> 3 Episodes
  • Assassin's Creed 3: Remastered (Base-Game & All Season Pass DLC's)
  • Assassin's Creed: Liberation - Remastered

Fanatical has an Adventure Pick and Mix Bundle that includes 15 games for $4.99.  

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/adventure-pick-and-mix

Here are the games that you can choose from to qualify for the deal.

Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders

Beholder

Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller

Distrust

Face Noir

Lost Civilization

Moebius

Morningstar

Return to Mysterious Island

Rime 

Still Life

Still Life 2

Supreme League of Patriots: Season Pass

Syberia

Syberia 2

The Last Door: Collector's Edition

The Last Door: Episode 2

Yesterday Origins

Ubisoft games just don’t feel worth more than $10 these days, DLC included or not. Yeah, I could buy the new [far cry/assassin’s creed/etc.], or I could just replay the old one for the same experience, you know?

Ubisoft games just don’t feel worth more than $10 these days, DLC included or not. Yeah, I could buy the new [far cry/assassin’s creed/etc.], or I could just replay the old one for the same experience, you know?
AC series have deviated on the combat itself quite a bit since Origins. It feels more Souls-like now.

Playing earlier Assassin's Creed games is very much not the same experience as playing Odyssey.

Fanatical has a new Radical Bundle that's on sale for 13 days.

https://www.fanatica.../radical-bundle

Tier 1 - $1

Railroad Pioneer

Skydrift

Thunder Wolves

Tier 2 - $4.99 (includes Railroad Pioneer, Skydrift, and Thunder Wolves)

Airline Tycoon Deluxe

Clouds and Sheep 2

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams Rise of the Owlverlord

Kill To Collect

Overclocked

Rad Rodgers

Rogue Stormers

Sine Mora EX

Empire Bundle = 95% off @ $4.99

This bundle contains:

• Sim City 4: Deluxe Edition
  • Homeworld: Remastered Collection
  • Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic
  • Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords
  • Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy (AKA Jedi Knight 3)
  • Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

Revolution Bundle:

All games here in this bundle are for STEAM.

Tier 1 = $2.49

Deus Ex 1: GOTY

Dungeon Rats (Age of Decadence spin-off)

Jagged Alliance 2: Wildfire (base-game)

Jagged Alliance 2: Classic Version (DLC)

Tier 2 = $4.99

All of Tier 1

Age of Decadence

Star Wars: KOTOR 1

Halcyon 6: Starbase Commander - Lightspeed Edition
Learn Japanese To Survive: Hiragana Battle

Tier 3 = $7.99

All of Tier 1 & Tier 2

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director's Cut

Tier 4 = $12.99

All of Tier 1, 2, and 3

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

My hunch is that Kingdom Come is going to be an Epic Games Store freebie at some point.

Turok Bundle - Steam = 78% off @ $8.79

Includes these Turok games for Steam:

• Turok 1
  • Turok 2: Seeds of Evil

ADDENDUM:

Prices before promo codes.

FANATICAL10 promo code for extra 10% off - credit for this goes to INMATE; go like his post a few posts down for this.

If you've bought stuff recently, check e-mails for personal 12% off coupon.

$7.91 with there summer sale code. (fanatical10)
If you've bought certain stuff that offered an extra coupon - it's even cheaper, with a personal 12% off coupon ($7.74).

EDIT:

Added & credited your excellent info to my post, some few posts.

My hunch is that Kingdom Come is going to be an Epic Games Store freebie at some point.
I remember being pretty hyped up for it and wanting to buy it Day 1 but decided to wait to buy it until the day I was actually going to start playing the game. Here we are years later and I still havent reached that day. Probably will give in when the game reaches $5, buy it, and still never play it.

I’ve never understood the appeal of the Turok games. There’s all these dinosaurs in the game, and the devs expect me to be happy playing some random human? Seriously?

I’ve never understood the appeal of the Turok games. There’s all these dinosaurs in the game, and the devs expect me to be happy playing some random human? Seriously?
Turok game (1997) came from that FPS era of games where you played as a bad-ass tough-as-nails human battling tons of monsters & all kinds of ridiculous B-movie story-lines. Think say Doom, Quake, Duke Nukem 3D, Serious Sam.

Also, Turok's original sub-title is Dinosaur Hunter (same name as the original comics). Why they (Night-Dive) had the subtitle is dropped in the remaster (especially since there already was a Turok 2008 Reboot with no subtitle), who knows. [shrug]

So, yeah - it's about Turok out to hunt dinos, not actually being one.

Though, you do bring up a point - I'd like to see more games where you do play as dinos. Primal Rage was fun, back in the arcade days.

bread's done
Back