- Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassins

- Rage in Peace

- My Lovely Daughter

- 198X

Tier #2 = $7.49:

- Victor Vran ARPG

- Supraland

Last edited by a moderator:
I kind of want the daughter one, scavenger and possibly the dr. who one. Going Under is worth it and decently fun for how long it lasts. It has a rogue mode as well for more replayability (kind of boring honestly). 198X was also beaten by me and is a cool throwback game. It has great pixel art in it. It's less than 2 hours long and that was including torturing myself to get all achievements. I still think the game is worth owning. If it was $2.49 for that first tier I'd be all over it and just gift away my extras. Not a terrible bundle though the top tier is a bit lame.

Build A Slayer Bundle 3:

Pricing Schemes:

- 3 for $4.99

- 5 for $7.99

- 7 for $9.99

The "Games To Choose From" List - All Steam keys:

- Tales of Tales Pack

(Includes these games: Sunset, Bientôt l'été, The Graveyard, Fatale & Luxuria Superbia)

- Rogue Heroes: Tales of Tasos

- The World Next Door

- Mindustry

- Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark

- Rise of Industry (base) & Rise of Industry: 2140 DLC Pack

- Ken Follet's Pillars of the Earth

- Turmoil

- Dark Devotion

- Shadow Tactics

- Verdant Skies

- Blazing Chrome

- Murdered: Soul Suspect

- Driftland: The Magic Revival

- Levelhead

- Orwell: Keeping An Eye On You (AKA Orwell: Season 1)

- Verlet Swing

- Tower of Time

- Hitman GO: Definitive Edition

- Fun With Ragdolls: The Game

Pretty much the life cycle of bundle games is maybe start in a Humble Monthly or high tier or a Humble bundle, then maybe a Killer Bundle or expensive build a bundle (Platinum Build A Bundle on Fanatical). The next stage is a cheaper build a bundle such as this one. The last phase is the rest which is super cheap build a bundles, low cost bundles with many games, Indiegala/Groupees bundles and mystery bundle fodder.

Are the birthday mystery bundles usually absolute shit … because I know mine was. 😒

Here … have some …

A77B8-B54Z9-P3AH

BVRVG-Z7ZXR-F2DHB

There's a few websites and YouTube channels out there where people buy the mystery bundles in large quantities and give out the percentages of worthwhile games they get.  I'm assuming the chances of getting a newer title like King's Bounty II is probably less than 1%.

Same. I keep getting distracted by my backlog :D
Same here - backlogs on top of backlogs and also being on PC Game Pass is backing me up on H:ZW.

Plus, while it's main story & main stuff's great - there's a lot of side stuff. At times, it can also fall under "UbiSoft open world" turf, which can be overwhelming at times.

Same here - backlogs on top of backlogs and also being on PC Game Pass is backing me up on H:ZW.

Plus, while it's main story & main stuff's great - there's a lot of side stuff. At times, it can also fall under "UbiSoft open world" turf, which can be overwhelming at times.
Oh for sure...I am currently sucked into 2 different Far Cry games, 2 different Ghost Recon games...both Division and Division 2...and AC Valhalla...

Plus the games I play on Steam too...

Dollar Bounty Bundle = $1.00

Included in this bundle are Steam keys for:

- King's Bounty: Warrior of the North

- Planet Alcatraz

- NecroVisioN: Lost Company

- Star Wolves

- Kohung 2

- Men of War

- AIM2: Clan Wars

- Parkan 2

- El Matador

- Ascension to the Throne

Build Your Own Holiday Bundle.

Pricing Schemes:

- 2 for $1.99

- 5 for $2.99

- 10 for $4.99

Some games in the "24-game list to choose from":

- Vambrace: Cold Soul

- Tacoma

- Gone Home (game) with Soundtrack Bundle

- Styx: Master of Shadows

- American Fugitive

- Gray Dawn

I see they are incorporating mystery games into their build a bundles now. I feel like fanaticals offerings have really gone downhill these past 3-4 months.

It's definitely hit or miss.  Some have decent quality bundle fodder, others have crap that escaped from Groupees/Indie Gala gulags.

I have Wreckfest on Playstation. It's pretty fun but nothing amazing and later events start to feel like a chore and/or require a lot of luck to complete . That said, it does do a good job of playing like a modern day Destruction Derby and if you can catch it on sale is well worth the price. 

Mafia 2 and 3 were bundled before 1 a few weeks ago. Are we really trying to apply logic to Humbles actions?? :)
I just wish one of these sloppy websites would include Leisure Suit Larry 4 in one of their bundles. So unprofessional to leave a title out of a "complete" collection!

Abyss Bundle:

All Steam keys below here.

Tier 1 = $1.49

Main Assembly

Torchlight

Tier 2 = $4.49

WW1: Verdun

War Pips

Fling to the Finish

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD

Tier 3 = $7.49