- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

- Dungeon Siege 1 and Dungeon Siege 2 double-pack

- Dungeon Siege 3

- Thief (2014)

- Just Cause 2

- Just Cause 3

- Mini-Ninjas

- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

- Legacy of Kain: Defiance and Soul Reaver 2 double pack.

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Anime Bundle, grabbed Tokyo Xanadu eX+ and Little Dragon's Cafe for $3 ea.

From the Platinum Bundle, grabbed Shantae HGH Ultimate and Iconoclasts for $3.50 ea.

5% off total with coupon from previous purchase. Free mystery game was Fun with Ragdolls.

I haven't used Fanatical much in the past, but these are good prices. I'll need to pay closer attention going forward.

Build Your Own Square Enix Bundle:

All Steam keys.

Pick 5 for $5.99:

- Tomb Raider: Angel of Darkness & TR: Anniversary double-pack

- TR: Last Revelation & TR: Chronicles double-pack

- TR: Legend & Underworld double-pack

- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light

- Fear Effect: SEDNA

- Deus Ex: GOTY and Deus Ex: Invisible War double-pack

- Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

- Dungeon Siege 1 and Dungeon Siege 2 double-pack

- Dungeon Siege 3

- Thief (2014)

- Just Cause 2

- Just Cause 3

- Mini-Ninjas

- Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition

- Legacy of Kain: Defiance and Soul Reaver 2 double pack.
Showing as 5 for $10 for me which makes it pretty meh.

This evening I received an email from Intel Gaming Access which had a unique promo code for Fanatical, $5 off $20.  Just a heads up.

Edit: The custom bundles I was going to buy are all excluded from the coupon.  Wish they had something like the now-dead HOLIDAYGIFTING8 code active.

Build Your Own Party Bundle.

NOTE - All Steam keys.

Pricing:

- 1 for $1.00

- 5 for $2.99

- 10 for $4.99

Some of the 20 Games to Pick From:

- River City Ransom: Underground

- Party Hard

- Party Hard 2

- Divekick

- Speedrunners

- Perfect Heist

- Galaxy Champions TV

Hey, it’s almost all stuff I’ve passed over in countless other build your own bundles. Maybe that means there’ll be a bundle that’s almost all stuff I wouldn’t pass over soon.

Hey, it’s almost all stuff I’ve passed over in countless other build your own bundles. Maybe that means there’ll be a bundle that’s almost all stuff I wouldn’t pass over soon.
I wouldn’t hold your breath. Fanatical has exclusively done rebundles for a few months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t hold your breath. Fanatical has exclusively done rebundles for a few months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You’re assuming I don’t wait on games that interest me just because they’re in a bundle like some kind of #FakeCAG

You’re assuming I don’t wait on games that interest me just because they’re in a bundle like some kind of #FakeCAG
And here is me thinking waiting on games to be bundled was being cheap....oopsies

Remind me again what are the specs of the computer you are sending such warm hearted messages from?

This evening I received an email from Intel Gaming Access which had a unique promo code for Fanatical, $5 off $20. Just a heads up.

Edit: The custom bundles I was going to buy are all excluded from the coupon. Wish they had something like the now-dead HOLIDAYGIFTING8 code active.
You can still make the coupon work with custom bundles. Just need to make the total $20+ and add a regular bundle or game/dlc to it. Like for example buying the $25 platinum bundle + killer bundle. It would deduct the price from the killer bundle

Grabbing River City. Any of those other games good?
I have finished Party Hard (maybe the only single player game on here?) and really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the sequel in this pack.

Assuming you have a group of friends to play with, I wholeheartedly recommend Speed Runners and Ultra Food Mess. Headsnatchers is all right (certainly well worth what you'd pay for it here). And I think Starwhal is a blast. Regular Human Basketball certainly isn't for everyone, but give it a look, and if you think you have three friends who'd all like to give something weird a try, then do it. I personally love it. Again, all of these recommendations are based on there being four of you playing.

Heavy Burger and Extreme Exorcism are fine. Videoball is kinda annoying, but a pretty good game nonetheless. In my opinion, at the pricepoint they're offering, if there are four of you, any of the games I've mentioned are worth a shot for sure.

Deckbuilder bundle. I’ll let you tell me if it’s good or crap.

https://www.fanatical.com/en/bundle/deckbuilder-bundle
mike-myers-crap.gif

I'm a huge fan of StS, casual fan of Monster Train.  Never heard of any of these bundled deckbuilder titles.

paging nitrosmob - he's probably played them.

I played the original Card City Nights and had fun with it, but only played against the AI. It was also several years ago and I don’t remember the specifics of the gameplay at all, though it’s a game I always planned on getting back into at some point.

Monster Slayers I think is a good simpler deck building game that plays well and was fun enough to buy on Switch as well. There is a lot of stuff to unlock and it's fun to try to beat the 3 acts I believe with all classes. Worth playing although the graphics come from one of those costed art assets packs. It's still alright.

Deep Sky Derelicts is an interesting somewhat deck building game where you have classes and equipment, and that's the main way you get your deck of abilities to use. You choose characters early and stick to them most of the game. The dungeon crawling gets a bit repetitive, but it's fun and looks like Darkest Dungeon in battles. You can also level up and choose abilities to build your class how you like it. I wouldn't recommend the turrets character as the damage they deal even with buffs falls off so hard later making the character really weak. I gave up near the end as I would have had to train up another class and it just would be a lot of grinding. Still very decent and worth playing.

Mystic Vale is deck building in more of a card game form. You build up cards as they are in sleeves and can have different cards in each of the 3 slots (top, middle, bottom). These allow them to have more symbols and abilities. They also can give decay giving it a push your luck element, as if you go beyond your threshold your turn comes to an end. You build up to be able to get stronger card and earn victory points. It's OK, and I played it on mobile. Nothing great, but it's alright. Cat Lady looks like another deck builder card game, though simpler and more about picking cards from the table.

I haven't played Card City Nights 2 (bought it in a sale sigh...), but it's supposedly a bit more weirder deck building wise as the game plays a bit different than the original. Supposedly worse than it, but still OK. I need to play it.

Book of Demons I just didn't like. The deck building is mainly for stuff you find and it plays like a weird turn based Diablo. It felt so, so, so repetitive in the short hour and a half or so I played with it. Can be fun for some but felt too simple for me. You basically go down floors fighting different monsters turn based and eventually reach boss levels and hope you make it to hell and beat something there I guess.

I may still pick this up, but would be a better deal if I didn't buy Card City Nights 2 the last Steam sale I think. I have been wanting The Magister and the missing games look aight enough.

The star deal has been unavailable for purchase ever since they put it up. Wtf? You'd think they'd realize something was wrong when 100% of the keys are still available like 24 hours after they posted it

I had the McDonald's $3.50 bundle for lunch today.  It included a six piece McNuggets and small fries.

Fanatical bundles offer slightly more value.  :shock:

I had the McDonald's $3.50 bundle for lunch today. It included a six piece McNuggets and small fries.

Fanatical bundles offer slightly more value. :shock:
It doesn't matter how many times Hob and GRIP are bundled, it still beats that.

Nice selection in the New Year's Bundle. Good thing I checked my Epic account first since some of the top ones have been free game of the week before.

Picked up 5 for $3:

Rogue Explorer

A Robot Named Fight

The Vagrant

Shadows: Awakening

Virgo Versus The Zodiac

Platinum Collection - January 2022 Edition:

NOTE - All keys here are for STEAM.

Pricing Schemes:

- 3 for $9.99

- 5 for $14.99

- 7 for $19.99

Games To Choose From:

- Before Your Eyes

- Everhood

- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars

- Falconeer Double Pack (includes Falconer & Falconeer: The Hunter)

- Some Distant Memory

- Iratus: Lord of the Dead

- Syrian Warfare: Deluxe Edition

- Baldur's Gate 1: Enhanced Edition

- Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition

- Taxi Chaos

- Creepy Tale 2

- Blacksad

- Those Who Remain

- Unrailed

- Lethal League Blaze

- Wargame Double Pack (includes Wargame: Airland Battle & Wargame: European Escalation)

- The Suicide of Rachel Foster

- Mini Motor Racing X

- Infectonator 3: Apocalypse

- Act of Aggression: Reboot Edition

I liked that one quite a bit, but the devs' followups are far better: Shadowhand and Ancient Enemy.
Thanks for the heads-up on Ancient Enemy. I probably would have never heard of it (or been able to search for it given the generic title).

I ended up going for the 5 pack on the New Year's bundle. It's been a while since I bought anything on Fanatical.

Build Your Own Fantasy Bundle

NOTE - All keys are for Steam.

Pricing:

1 for $1.00

5 for $2.99

10 for $4.99

Games To Choose From:

Inquisitor: Deluxe

Vambrace: Cold Soul

Blood Bowl II (base-game)

Blood Bowl II: Official Expansion (DLC/Expansion)

The Keep 

Fictorum

Darkness: Maze Cube

Talisman Origins (base)

Talisman Origins - DLC Complete Pack

Healer's Quest

3000th Duel

Hero of the Kingdom Trilogy

Hero of the Kingdom: The Lost Tales 1

Vikings: Wolves of Midgard

Skautfold: Chapters 1 & 2 

Skautfold: Chapters 3 & 4

Glass Masquerade 2: Illusions

Card Quest

I may check out this build a bundle. BTW going to chime in for Card Quest which was really, really good. I have 71.1 hours on record and feel it's one of the more strategic card RPG games ever.

Also don't think it was ever posted but the Guardian Bundle 5 is going on right now.

$1 Tier

Gone Home
Gone Home Soundtrack
Smile For Me

$3.49 Tier 2

The Battle of Polytopia: Moonrise Deluxe
Die for Valhalla!
Highrisers
The Innsmouth Case
Jessika

Price: $5.49 Tier 3

Blue Fire
Guild of Darksteel

Loved Wasteland 3. Played that on PC Game Pass.

I wish this was the Colorado Edition, as I do want to check the DLC's out.

Also, has anyone played the DLC's and have any thoughts on them?

Wasteland 3 is about 30 cents cheaper on GMG, and I think it lasts for the duration of the Lunar sale as opposed to being a flash deal

bread's done
Back