Fanatical Thread

I got Vermintide. Thanks!

I need to try one of these bundles and return the favor one day :)
They are really hit or miss, but Fanatical does a great job of making it clear if a game is Steam Deck verified/playable...only once have I ever gotten a random key that the game was 0.99 or less...and really I wouldn't ahve bought that anyways.

Also good to buy 1 a month maybe 2, else you risk getting a lot of copies..but then you just post them here. For me it is like collecting baseball cards without the gum....yes I am old and yes I know they do not have gum in current packs :p

I recently did the birthday bash they launched today and got some codes I don't want or duplicates.
Probably the last time I do a mystery box, since most of the codes while decent games were not anything special.

I also grabbed the Heroic Bundle to get the free mystery gift for spending $10.
I got a $2 off coupon. :nottalking:. I will use it hopefully on a decent bundle in the future.

Ten Games I received:
Doom 64
Blackguards Deluxe
1954 Alcatraz
Grip Combat Racing
I'm not a Monster First Contact
Manual Samuel
Sid Meier’s Civilization VI Platinum Edition
Rescue Team: Evil Genius
Blazing Chrome

The Suicide of Rachel Foster

Enjoy

Wife Quest
KVW8A-PNH5W-I87EB

1954 Alcatraz
AEVV0-M4RY9-FIGM2

I am not a Monster: First Contact
0NZA9-LIFKK-IKAJM

The Suicide of Rachel Foster
587WF-RVCFI-V09T5

Please let others know what games you claimed. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I did the birthday bash bundle as well!

I kept:

They Always Run

Doom II

Ghostbusters the Video Game Remastered

Claim what you want....Please let otehrs know what has been taken!

Cook, Serve, Delcious! 3?! (meh)

XXGZ7-EGN8Y-ECNGZ

Safety First (I mean really?!?!)

VHRTM-NC5DJ-82IQV

Civilization VI Platinum (no info given regarding Steam Deck compatibility...darn it! guessing this is going to be the best game of the bunch)

CW3WX-MIFGJ-92IM6

The Suicide of Rachel Foster (not my style)

NYNN5-G49IX-IX6L3

Fire: Ungh's Quest (no info given regarding Steam Deck compatibility)

B7DZ8-L0ZLK-0BDGF

Ken Follet's The Pillars of the Earth (unsupported with Steam Deck)

GZE5W-Z09DV-64ZCN

Unto the End (owned)

62H0X-9BPYA-5KB2Z

I did the birthday bash bundle as well!

Civilization VI Platinum (no info given regarding Steam Deck compatibility...darn it! guessing this is going to be the best game of the bunch)
Just so you know, you can check protondb for information about steamdeck compatibility. Civ VI has a native version, so it should've ran fine on steamdeck. But for future reference, check that before you dump a key you might want because fanatical doesn't mention anything.

Link to Civ VI's page.

https://www.protondb.com/app/289070

EDIT:

I don't see anyone claiming Pillars of Earth, but I also don't see the key. So not sure if you dropped that, but it also has a native version so theoretically it should've worked fine with a steamdeck.

I am new to PC gaming because of a recent Steam Deck purchase but I always recommend checking online for Steam Deck compatibility. Just because a game is not verified or states unsupported does not mean it doesn't run fine on Steam Deck.

I have a bunch of unverified and unsupported games on the deck that run great. You may need to adjust setting, map controls and use the touch screen to get them started. I was recently playing Blood Omen 2 and with some adjustments settings and controller mapping it works great. Batman Arkham Origins is another game that is unsupported but runs great.

Wow, I actually got a few things I wanted but never bought from the Birthday bash.

So I only have two leftover (I think I will buy another 10):

I am not a Monster: First Contact
53P55-8I757-7Q8EC

Doom II
3I0BJ-Z68FP-HBFPD

Edit: Second set was caca.

Agents of Mayhem
6040Z-VEL7E-KWIYN

Pumped BMX Pro
EYL73-YWGY0-GJ32F

Going Under
4QL8Q-Y2YM4-5DQ3C

Blackguards
E752X-6TYM2-VLPYQ

Mysteries of the Past: Shadow of the Daemon
Y2PYI-J8AGK-DCAJX

Got bored. Happy with 2 of the games I got, and +3 I didn't care for but redeemed anyways. Here's the leftovers:

Cook Serve Delicious 3
HQZHC-Q3L93-ATB0V

Slain: Back from Hell
BEHT5-CMT49-K77KI

Sid Meier's Civilization® V
9Q7C8-FHBED-WCC6V

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes
E4K32-YKHRC-EX7VP

Shiny the Firefly
C7YN6-J3V39-QI4D2

Just so you know, you can check protondb for information about steamdeck compatibility. Civ VI has a native version, so it should've ran fine on steamdeck. But for future reference, check that before you dump a key you might want because fanatical doesn't mention anything.

Link to Civ VI's page.

https://www.protondb.com/app/289070

EDIT:

I don't see anyone claiming Pillars of Earth, but I also don't see the key. So not sure if you dropped that, but it also has a native version so theoretically it should've worked fine with a steamdeck.
Thanks for the catch on Pillars (It's there now). Appreciate the tip for future reference, but my backlog is ridicoulous so unless a must have game for me personally I just look for quick and easy (like my first wife lol).

Thanks for the catch on Pillars (It's there now). Appreciate the tip for future reference, but my backlog is ridicoulous so unless a must have game for me personally I just look for quick and easy (like my first wife lol).
vfrvZgA.gif

Thanks, got Pillars. :D

This time around was by far the best as far as replies.  Sometimes wonder if my old posts still have good keys (those were placed in the Steam thread and not here in the Fanatical Thread).

Thanks all...stay tuned tomorrow  :beer:

...and when i say  "tomorrow" I mean my tomorrow not your tomorrow...

When will then be now?...soon...

Nice new Slayer Bundle 8 on Fanatical Today.
I used my $2 off Birthday coupon I received last week and grabbed these five games for $5.99

Toodee and Topdee
Skeletal Avenger
Spinch
Lovecraft's Untold Stories
Cardaclysm: Shards of the Four

Everything I picked is Deck verified except for Spinch but I'm sure that one will work since it is a newer release.
If anyone wants confirmation on Spinch I can try it out later to confirm.

Tomorrow is now today! I tend to write little blurbs to show thought process of what kept. (this was late because i forgot t hit post! duh....)

For clarification purposes:

owned = I already own (either console or pc)

duplicate = I have gotten this one before in a bundle and didn't keep it the last time

I kept:

I Am Not a Monster: first contact  (xcom lite)

American Fugituve (looked mindless fun)

Beholder (interesting concept)

Enjoy the keys!

Blazing Chrome (contra-esque)

LW5GG-VCHRC-YM723

Ken Follet's Pillar of Earth (duplicate)

Q9C4W-V8HEB-C6AYG

Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel without a Pulse (I don't care for zombie games ...let alone when you're the zombie!)

C6FY7-Z074R-BHA5K

Doom II (owned)

TXIRE-X6GV9-3KLKG

Cook, Serve, Delicious 3?! (duplicate)

I6JV8-3XQK6-X8LLA

Fahrenheit: Indigo Proprhecy Remastered ( no need to revist this game)

YIKVC-967YF-AN042

Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes

6TJGL-90BKV-G28JF

I grabbed your copy of blazing Chrome. Thanks! Can I offer you something from my list for free? Want a copy of Iron fisticle? It's pretty fun.
I appreciate the offer, i really do (also the first time anyone has offered something in return). I agree that the game lloks fin and right up my alley, but it doesn't say SteamDeck (verified or playable).

Now before all of you say but wait you can.....you have never met me and trust me I can't....well I probably could, but I don't have the time...like I am the gamer that just throws a game on (console or PC) and plays without fiddling with anything

(well other than subtitles because sometimes I truly can't understand what they are saying).

So again thanks for the offer!! Truly nice of you!!!

I appreciate the offer, i really do (also the first time anyone has offered something in return). I agree that the game lloks fin and right up my alley, but it doesn't say SteamDeck (verified or playable).

Now before all of you say but wait you can.....you have never met me and trust me I can't....well I probably could, but I don't have the time...like I am the gamer that just throws a game on (console or PC) and plays without fiddling with anything

(well other than subtitles because sometimes I truly can't understand what they are saying).

So again thanks for the offer!! Truly nice of you!!!
but wait you can... :p

According to protondb it's platinum and runs perfect out of the box.

https://www.protondb.com/app/306700

I don't keep up with steamdeck stuff, but I think steamdeck verification is a process that requires a dev to submit a request and get approved by valve. Games can run just fine without being verified, it's just verification provides some sort of guarantee that the dev will address any issues that crop up with it being played on a translation layer like proton.

I play on my deck. Zero fiddling required. Just works. I'll pm you the code now. :)

Yeah, Proton DB seems to be a more accurate way of determining if a game is going to run on Steam Deck than the Verification status.  I actually used this tutorial to install the Proton DB Badges plugin so it'll pop up the status of the game right on the screen.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IONuww8pXqM&t=2s

I play on my deck. Zero fiddling required. Just works. I'll pm you the code now. :)
This was a pleasant surprise to get the emial notification and I activated the key...look forward to trying it out after..Star Ocean 5

I am enjoying the game, but there quest system leaves a lot to be desrired..keeping a pad of paper to track them (game doesn't). Reminds me of old school Phantasy Star and creating the maps to get through the dungeons...you know before you could look everything up online.

Yeah, Proton DB seems to be a more accurate way of determining if a game is going to run on Steam Deck than the Verification status. I actually used this tutorial to install the Proton DB Badges plugin so it'll pop up the status of the game right on the screen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IONuww8pXqM&t=2s
Really appreciate the video and I watched it. Makes it sound easy..i just get worried whenever it comes to typing in command lines and such that I am going to break something :bomb:

This was a pleasant surprise to get the emial notification and I activated the key...look forward to trying it out after..Star Ocean 5

I am enjoying the game, but there quest system leaves a lot to be desrired..keeping a pad of paper to track them (game doesn't). Reminds me of old school Phantasy Star and creating the maps to get through the dungeons...you know before you could look everything up online.
Well that's odd. Wonder what made them decide that was a good idea when many games have been keeping quest logs since around the ps2 generation.

Well that's odd. Wonder what made them decide that was a good idea when many games have been keeping quest logs since around the ps2 generation.
What;s even worse is after the initial accepting of quest there is no way to see what quest they gave you...I mean I get not hand holding, but this is archaic. Else I am really enjoying the game (it is he first time I ahve ever touched a Star Ocean game)

Also here is a key for:

Knights of the Old Republic (I can honestly say, I do not see myself ever playing through this game again, beat it back in the day)

DLMZF-ZDW8G-9Q9ZN

What;s even worse is after the initial accepting of quest there is no way to see what quest they gave you...I mean I get not hand holding, but this is archaic. Else I am really enjoying the game (it is he first time I ahve ever touched a Star Ocean game)

Also here is a key for:

Knights of the Old Republic (I can honestly say, I do not see myself ever playing through this game again, beat it back in the day)

DLMZF-ZDW8G-9Q9ZN
Thanks, redeemed! Hope to pay it forward

Got Garfield Kart for free and it came with a 10% off bundle gift. Picked up these in the Platinum Collection.
Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
Wolfenstein: The New Order
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark
The Darkside Detective
Nanotale - Typing Chronicles
Mutazione
Hypnospace Outlaw

Since I got $2 off the bundle, I decide to give the 2 mystery games a try for $1.89 and got Hidden Object Bundle 5 in 1 and Space Robinson: Hardcore Roguelike Action.

The spin to win gave me free $1 to spend so I used that on Angry video game nerd double pack

Here's the code for Hidden Object Bundle 5 in 1
PI*0E-QPLN4-4EVY7
* The number after 7

Hope someone can use this. Please reply if you took the code. Thanks.

Cook Serve Delicious! 3?!
YFKGG-IYKBD-TNJ8D

The Town of Light
Y5Q4I-PBFR7-I2AKL

Let others know if you redeem it please.

Going Under
 LQ3B7-4BXHD-YYYPV

Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition
 C8X0E-B5G9D-N9PII

1954 Alcatraz
 05N8V-ZYKGF-W683K

Cook Serve Delicious
 8A9JM-4LTW9-B2QNY

bread's done
Back