Fanatical Thread

That's a really nice deal if you're missing some of the higher priced games. Some of those have lows that are near the $3 each mark, which is where you'd be with the five game bundle.

I went ahead and got Spellforce 3 and Children of Morta. That's a decent price and I think I'll play them both soon.

I just got done playing Dishonored and really enjoyed that. The Definitive Edition for $3 is a steal. DOOM's great. Kingdom Rush is fantastic and the price has to be an all-time low.

I added What Lies in the Multiverse and Before Your Eyes to my Steam wishlist because they've been that price or better before. Has anyone tried either of those?

Chose The Evil Within, Dishonored: Definitive Edition, Kingdom Rush Origins: Tower Defense from the Platinum Collection, but I already had The Evil Within from a previous bundle. I checked everything but that. Would anyone want to trade games?

Got an extra STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II - The Sith Lords from mystery bundle, if anyone wants to trade for something, If anyone ended up with an extra Dsihonored or or Frostpunk.

Another great Steam Deck bundle on Fantical 22 games to choose from

Play on the go Vol 3

I picked up these 8 games

Legends of Kingdom Rush

King Rush Vengence

Redout Enchanced w/DLC
Grand Mountain Adventure
Liberated

Shadow Tactics
Going Under

Out Buddies DX

Also recommend
Darkwood
Arietta of Spirits
Blazing Chrome

Aragami
Cat Quest

Blasphemous

I have some of these from a previous bundle.

The Bento Bundle is pretty solid.  Maybe not A list games, but you can certainly get your weeb on with Dusk Diver, Tokyo Xanadu Ex, and whatever else floats your boat. 

ugh I wish they had a 4 bundle. I already have tokyo xanadu but wouldn't mine dusk diver, empire angel, fairy sword and xuan yuan sword. 

Bento bundle is the first time i've ever seen a bundle on Fanatical that was really eye-popping to me. 5 was still a stretch but i'll take it still, Fairy and Sword and Xuan Yuan have been impossible to get on any reasonable sale

Here is some free keys, please comment if claimed one:

Crumble

ILJER-RGA7P-Y5MKY

Holy Potatoes?! A Spy Story

L09MM-4G38Y-4NYB4

I am not a Monster: First Contact

6935G-BIFHH-B9B3H

Last edited by a moderator:
So, in general, what are the good games to grab out of the new Bento Bundle?

Already have Tokyo Xanadu +, BTW.

EDIT:

I bought Doom on my ps4 and Dusk Diver on my switch and they ended up being bundled a few days later.
Have you played Dusk Diver? Any thoughts on it?

BYO Diamond Collection: Holiday Edition Bundle:

-> https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/diamond-collection-build-your-own-bundle-holiday-edition

Pricing = 3 for $14.99 / 4 for $18.99 / 5 for $22.99

Some stuff to pick from:

- PREY 2017

- Wolfenstein II: TNC

- Alfred Hitchcock: Vertigo

- Everspace: Ultimate Ed.

- Dishonored: Death of the Outsider

- Metro Redux Bundle

- KC: Deliverance & Special DLC Bundle (KCD & Treasures DLC & Band DLC)

- Agatha Christie: Hercule Poirot: The First Cases

- And more!

So, in general, what are the good games to grab out of the new Bento Bundle?

Already have Tokyo Xanadu +, BTW.

EDIT:
Have you played Dusk Diver? Any thoughts on it?
Dusk Diver’s a pretty good 3rd person action game that calls to mind the ones from the days of the 6th console generation (PS2/DC/GC/Xbox). It’s not nearly as technical as something like DMC3, instead focusing on fun beat em up style mechanics. It’s also nice in that it has an accurate city layout for Ximending, a region of Taipei in Taiwan. And yes, it’s from a Taiwanese dev, so the original language (if you’re interested) is Chinese.

For anyone who is interested. Please let everyone know if you take it.  Thanks.

Chinese Paladin:Sword and Fairy 6
LC39A-MLMRB-BT85I

Dusk Diver
WW9YQ-D3D8D-H57A9

Here is some free keys, please comment if claimed one:

Crumble

ILJER-RGA7P-Y5MKY

Holy Potatoes?! A Spy Story

L09MM-4G38Y-4NYB4

I am not a Monster: First Contact

L09MM-4G38Y-4NYB4
Tried Potatoes and Monster, then realized they're the same code.

Whichever the code is for, was already taken.

Ripper Bundle.

Note: All Steam keys.

Tier 1 - $3.99:

- Ghost 1.0

- Stirring Abyss

- Scarlet Tower

- Blood and Zombies

- Our World is Ended

- One More Island

Tier 2 - $6.99:

- Gamedec: Definitive Edition

Ripper Bundle.

Note: All Steam keys.

Tier 1 - $3.99:
- Ghost 1.0
- Stirring Abyss
- Scarlet Tower
- Blood and Zombies
- Our World is Ended
- One More Island

Tier 2 - $6.99:
- Gamedec: Definitive Edition
FYI. If you already have Gamedec I don’t think the definitive version is worth it. The definitive edition comes with three dlcs. One is a skins dlc, one is a soundtrack and the third is a art book. No added gameplay dlcs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that, Lastemp3ror.

Was curious about Gamedec's DLC's/content - so, that makes it an easy pass.

Tier 1 looks really good to me.

Mystery keys that I already have:

ZQY0J-F9WJG-WYTLH - Hotshot Racing

AC7ZW-EC846-BV2HE - Mafia III Definative

I feel Billy just will hopefully be bundled again in an actual good bundle. It's old enough for sure. If I was playing it right away $4 wouldn't be bad though.

So, the Ubisoft sale is up with some great deals but when I click to add to cart, it says product not available in this country! Wanted to grab some splinter cell and prince of persia games.

Is there a place to trade codes here? I bought the winter mystery bundle and a bunch of the games are not steam deck verified so I don't need them. I don't mind giving away freebies but thought I'd try trading first. I don't have anything great so don't need anything great in exchange.

Went and got the Winter Mystery Bundle.  Have to say the first key I unveiled was for DLC.  In the past, these bundles always were for games (no matter how bad r if had them already) and not DLC.  Have an email into them to see because if can get DLC now I will be passing on future purchases.  One things to get a bad game, whole different thing to get DLC.

Anways, off to the free keys because I own or do not want.  As always let me know what is claimed.

Joggernauts

KKK94-2WLA3-5L4DD

My Lovely Daughter (steam decj verified)

NEZB8-H3DXZ-9G5N8

Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel without a Pulse (owned)

K8CMT-C5IE0-W87GY

Morkredd (owned)

TW6DQ-IB70F-8Z3FR

SKYHILL

CIJDR-8FWE0-PBKH0

Autonauts

KRDH2-2KJ77-5W0ZZ

Survivalist

2JPNF-399LI-3QEP4

The Indie Mixtape

KJQ7Q-74DNK-CX8WA