Fanatical Thread

Went and got the Winter Mystery Bundle. Have to say the first key I unveiled was for DLC. In the past, these bundles always were for games (no matter how bad r if had them already) and not DLC. Have an email into them to see because if can get DLC now I will be passing on future purchases. One things to get a bad game, whole different thing to get DLC.

Anways, off to the free keys because I own or do not want. As always let me know what is claimed.
What was the DLC for, for curiosities sake?

Grabbed Skyhill.

Did you see my PM reply?

Went and got the Winter Mystery Bundle. Have to say the first key I unveiled was for DLC... . Have an email into them to see because if can get DLC now I will be passing on future purchases. One things to get a bad game, whole different thing to get DLC.

Anways, off to the free keys because I own or do not want. As always let me know what

Autonauts
KRDH2-2KJ77-5W0ZZ
Hey I grabbed this for my kid to use (Thank you!!) and the key said: PRC-restricted. Does this mean restricted to People's Republic of China or restricted from PRC?

If restricted TO PRC, theb what the heck is fanatical up to distributing region locked keys. I didn't know they were shady.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey I grabbed this for my kid to use (Thank you!!) and the key said: PRC-restricted. Does this mean restricted to People's Republic of China or restricted from PRC?

If restricted TO PRC, theb what the heck is fanatical up to distributing region locked keys. I didn't know they were shady.
Distributing region locked keys isn't shady. Humble does the same thing.

Based on https://steamdb.info/sub/803075/, different game from the same publisher, I think it means PRC cannot activate the key.

It's up to the publisher to give keys to Fanatical, if for some reason a game isn't available for sale in PRC, then they need to restrict the keys. It probably happens more than you'd realize, they just don't always mark the packages as such.

Distributing region locked keys isn't shady. Humble does the same thing.

Based on https://steamdb.info/sub/803075/, different game from the same publisher, I think it means PRC cannot activate the key.

It's up to the publisher to give keys to Fanatical, if for some reason a game isn't available for sale in PRC, then they need to restrict the keys. It probably happens more than you'd realize, they just don't always mark the packages as such.
Restricted FROM then. Got it. Thanks!

What was the DLC for, for curiosities sake?

Grabbed Skyhill.

Did you see my PM reply?
The game was Stalingrad campaign... i got distracted and forgot to send email..doing that now. I am a teacher so distraction comes easily lol

Also first I have ever heard of restircted access...the heck

That's pretty weird they did DLC.  I wondered if it was DLC for a Free game, but it sounds like it's a Unity of Command DLC.  They'll probably replace it with something else.  Fanatical is pretty good about things.

EDIT:

Is it this?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/218090/Unity_of_Command_Stalingrad_Campaign/

The more I look, I think that's the base game, not DLC.

EDIT2:

Now I think you meant that was what the DLC was for. :/

I can be an idiot sometimes. lol

I will give them credit, they give me a different key within an hour.

It was for Moster Slayers.

It says Steam Deck Playable..so give it a shot that it plays decently 

$1 deals on Fanatical:

-> https://www.fanatical.com/en/collections/dollar-collections

Some highlights for Steam keys on these games/bundle packs:

- Dead Age 1 and 2 bundle

- Syberia Collection: Triple Pack (Syberia 1,2,3)

- LSL: 1-7 & MCL Pack

- LSL: WDDD 1 and 2 Pack

- Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf - Special Edition

- Smoke & Iron Bundle Pack (includes Smoke & Sacrifice and Iron Fisticle)

-> And More!

$1 deals on Fanatical:
-> https://www.fanatical.com/en/collections/dollar-collections

-> Dead Age 1 and 2 bundle
-> Syberia Collection: Triple Pack (Syberia 1,2,3)
-> LSL: 1-7 & MCL Pack
-> LSL: WDDD 1 and 2 Pack
-> And More!
For me the highlight is the Warhammer bundle. I own the base game but the dlcs for a buck is great. It is also one of the few dollar bundles that isn’t a repeat…. I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$1 deals on Fanatical:
-> https://www.fanatical.com/en/collections/dollar-collections

-> Dead Age 1 and 2 bundle
-> Syberia Collection: Triple Pack (Syberia 1,2,3)
-> LSL: 1-7 & MCL Pack
-> LSL: WDDD 1 and 2 Pack
-> And More!
Smoke and Iron includes Iron Fisticle which is a pretty fun top down rogueish thing.

There's also a bundle with When Ski Lifts go Wrong which is probably worth the $1 on its own, too.

The newer LSL games are pretty decent too IMHO. The old ones are probably aight too, although I loathed Magna Cum Laude. I replayed LSL 1 the remake maybe last year I think, and it was short but not too bad. I should give the older ones a run too.

Came across this thread and figured Id put these to good use. Ill try to keep up and cross out the ones taken. I hope most are still active. it's about a years worth of duplicates. 

Crewsaders CXBKL-7R96C-H3Q6A

Point project - CBT2Z-3WRE2-24YQI

Parkan 2 - I3PPZ-FL34Q-GB2ZM

Gone home - G3F3R-3730I-YY4KI

Torchlight - KIJ5X-N7E2X-BT55J

Unmemory - 6PKND-9H0LL-T5PAQ , TMTDP-NRV4E-ZXDCV

Transport INC - ZLAJL-D7LJR-H5GNI

About love hate and other ones - T4KPK-2D5AW-MIWIX

Warhammer Gladiuus relics of war - 4YPZ9-JCQHJ-XY4IB

Driftland: the magic revival - 2K3XN-VWPD5-HYGBI

El matador - YRXX9-93KP9-BTM6W

n++ - E5YID-GFI9F-4CXGZ

Ascension to the throne - I85E3-86N3X-INEY8

Automachef - 3L33J-BVF6X-4F9CW

Star Wolves 3 - R8PC5-F24P5-3B8ZR

The next penelope - AZYDB-9GTQJ-Z6TTP

N++ - CAH6Q-PRA78-5CPA4

Driftland the Revival - TKL0K-ZPVK7-G6TH0

The Great Perphaps - VEM6L-INERJ-TAZWY

They Bleed Pixels - AN65W-GW09I-C08F9

Thief - NKZFJ-PDYXY-RDVZA

Learn Japanese to Survive - 5AJBP-IEJDP-AJW6E

Fallout 3 - TPW7N-KQHHI-LENMB

Gone Home - JE5HR-ZL2K5-7MQA5

Off Road Drive - K9C3I-XX5FA-NK6AW

New Beginning Final Cut - CEL6N-WW0NZ-F28BV

Hot potatoes - A8GGV-8BJ36-P2CLW

Rebel Galaxy - V0RM7-PLEN6-IANGM

Dishonoreds - EEMF4-2MJ7E-8W4IH

Those Who Remain - E5CEG-FRD5R-BVP6J

A new beginnning the final cut - 3GBAM-XIZJ9-8MIYQ

King's bounty the legend - YM758-MHWEM-XTIZH

Metro redux - 5FK6W-E42PX-GM5LZ

Main assembly - 9RDCV-B0Y2Y-K2NKV

Caravan - QJ57P-0X07F-YE9GQ

Automachef - Z9VV4-EP29V-37ZAV

Journey of a roach - CM4AW-QHTDL-2QJDV

Torhclight - 2KNZE-C88MB-I7PDT

Alien Breed - 7AZE4-QRDAZ-8VRZP

Tomb Raider underworld - CN3NB-VCIIE-RHGET

Holy Potatoe holy war - AI4HV-Q35NZ-VAIH0

Mugsters - 8PK3F-XC438-WHEWL

Autopmachef - IJI9E-XCYJ9-0689N

Tomb raider legend -  JJ86M-87EM2-3AL55

n++ -  KMLE7-VVKD5-EJHZP

The great perhaps - KMLE7-VVKD5-EJHZP

Shiny - H8GMV-LJ6T3-KQI9Z

Edollie - 4J403-GDJD0-MD4HI

Journey of a roach - 2HKLV-BAV9A-WJWBZ

Alien breed 2 - VYITE-BFFV9-KWXKZ

Yooka Laylee and the impossible Layer - VTI6Y-46V6B-VH7F4

Quotations

Far the lone sale - Q3CLV-ZBZCG-FNB5G

Dustforce DX - I6WIW-D7FBP-TTL8R

Rogue heroes - 3WQ05-Z5MHB-79T9M

Neverinth - 0KEJX-QL9RW-MDZIQ

Trapped Dead - 8F7EI-98IFZ-TQA48

Super treasure arena - BCW6R-0W47R-52X79

Pumped bmx pro - TRVW2-THCNF-4DQQT

Hotshot racing - TP8P7-FR6ZV-Q65WY

Deadly 30 - 7FZXT-XIMFE-IDG59

Tristoy - eb6a7-6izgh-vad4e

Birdge constructor - EQAE4-X8L99-5YY77

The escapist 2 - 98X90-RW0NE-RLA63

American fugitive - 0T6XF-EIB9Z-7B724

Porcupipine - 9546G-GQQID-FM6JY

Peaky Blinders - 338QZ-0DZEV-5NT34

Aragami - BI9VV-NMR97-5NNAD

Safewty first - KGIF7-FEI3K-B9TXQ

Rogue heroes: ruins of tasos

Homefrtont the revolution - 2IHBG-G4IIV-RJI76

Peaky blinders homefront - XBQZQ-23DXH-FGC4V

A new beginning - final cut - D9THW-JMAKY-0WZBH

Riot - PPA9D-AGFPK-7V2HB

The force unleashed sith edition - 2H9V4-I53C7-8BEH3

Jedi knight 2 - 2GAHA-Y47YJ-PAZ40

Safety First - NARHY-QIPDN-3DRM3

Blazing chropme - 9MGZ4-CVYG5-EIFN7

Conarium - 0MFDQ-FJ48F-57LFH

Deliver us the moon - K5IR7-EB3LQ-XWH80

Beholder 2 - 0C7W4-7CPPV-DCJBT

Deliver us the moon - VHM0Y-P6E50-ML7G2

Jedi academy - N8JBH-C74BQ-W30RA

I am not a monster - V6C7L-A7PWP-EP4Y9

I am not a monster - V2W70-7A5K3-5A7WA

A new beginning final cut - L9FDX-DEER2-IWB82

Kotor II - 5F0H3-FC6C3-8HPW6

Hidden objecty bundle 5 - P9HE7-9PA0R-QX3RX

Those who remain - J38X5-7WX9W-24A66

KOTOR - YXHLF-CKNBZ-3NJXR

Beyond earth - 07XMI-N9TH4-97Q7Y

A new beginning - TDA2A-2BB63-69QXP

American fugitive - XVTAZ-0E9EE-HNAM6

Felix the reaper - AV6DI-F6RM5-843VY

Kotor -27BHP-J44TW-G54AE

10 second ninja -Q47DY-GCFHE-DIT95

When skylifts go bad - M2IMF-2JMMI-DTV68

live_130349727_7Xo1d5W3CkvlvUoccyUV0JOLoihsaf

Tower of time - DJNGI-WBNTB-KFNN3

Yooka laylee - Z46R6-NWQZ4-WQD4K

Everhood - T3JNW-38FMT-TI58P

Ski lifts go wrong - 3M7BH-G383I-N83W4

Survivalist - FACHW-YZFX8-05ETA

Doom II - T6KMY-JA3Q5-509EA

Towree of light - BWW90-ECYQT-7R42N

Survivalist - 6JCT6-GNKH2-FPH45

I love these type of bundles to get games cheaper if I want them. I think I'm only missing some things like Undungeon (I played this on gamepass or a demo or something and hated it) and Mists of Noyah (looks abandoned), so a likely pass. There is decent stuff though like Manaspark, Tangledeep, and the Kings Bounty games. These are pretty old by now though, but it's a cheap bundle.

I'm surprised on Dusk Divers. It's as if Persona games (open-world JRPG with dungeon-crawling aspects to it, but no turn-based combat here) and Yakuza games (open-world game in a small dense city with real-time brawling beat 'em up for combat) had a baby. Combat's a blast and the story & character stuff seem solid so far. Some 2.5 hours in. Haven't really got into any open-world stuff yet; still early on. So far, digging it. Hope it remains fun like this and doesn't get too repetitive and/or doesn't get too open-world, before it ends.

Some free keys.  It always humors me when I et a key in a bundle only to realize that I alreaduy owned that game....ENJOY

Deadly 30

R74QD-2NYFH-JBRYE

House Builder

0GJMR-0LBV9-IMHHQ

Bioshock Infinite 

0GJMR-0LBV9-IMHHQ

Bomber Crew: Deluxe Edition

W3F6T-CTQCP-07D93

Shiny the Firefly

AMGJX-0NFDA-VGB2D

Safety First!

A45LC-78NKJ-PAK6W

Pixel Heroes: Byte & Magic

WIL76-BHK9P-3A9T9

Rogue Heroes: Ruins of Tasos

7G4YX-3FY95-CJEM0

Golf Gang

Q9LKY-YNPI9-WWI7V

From Space

ZDTF9-ICL6X-PB32I

As always let me know what you claim so I can edit this post

I was going to redeem Rogue Heroes but it looks like it got stealth grabbed.

Thanks for offering these freebies to the community!

I tried three codes and they were all taken. I'm assuming most of these were lurked.

I was only going to claim one if it actually worked.

Bioshock Inifinite

From Space

Pixel Heroes

Lurkers were always an annoyance. A lot of people post a list and make people DM them for codes to avoid it, but then it's a lot more work to drop codes.
This is why I stopped dropping codes a long time ago. It's more work, but I prefer to give away codes to community members who actually ask for them, instead of lurkers who can't even say thanks.

Daymare 1998 was recently free on GOG. Gamers might wanna check and see if they own it there already.

I think Lacuna, Blacksad, Lawn Mowing Sim. were also in bundles too; I think Humbles. So, might wanna check that too.

Because I didn't learn the last time 

....also really need to stop buying these mystery bundles.  Had one that was amazing and the last 2 were "awful"....i mean relatively.  I just had a lot of these games already or not my style.  Honestly, it is the first time I have bought a 10 bundle and not gotten one game.  

That's the risk you take (off to buy another one....maybe...)

See how this goes, maybe next time just list the keys without the name :bouncy:

The Evil Within

QLKMV-06HQE-IJXYA

Fury Unleashed

EWVPI-FYN5A-3I2QZ

Versus Squad

5ZLVD-TDBK7-W0DQD

Dub Dash

J09WI-0IDYJ-6Z5NB

Beat Cop

VRRQ7-7FWE7-C5NQH

Doom 64

IJFJT-3WMDC-YQDDH

Doom (1993)

R8EM9-HD964-K9R3Y

Smoke and Sacrifice

QBREN-GLVMK-5BARZ

Space Crew: Legendary Edition

GT6DE-3Z9M3-Q602L

Survivalist

WVIIG-MLI9Q-N3D5L

I just tried two codes again they were claimed.

Evil Within

Smoke and Sacrifice

Thanks again for the opportunity.

I was curious..in the Fanatical Mystery Bundles has anyone here ever received a key for a Triple A game.  Like the newest one mentions Hogwarts Legacy, Street Fighter 6...etc.

I mean I have gotten Civ 6 and Bioshock infiniter as far as games, but that was after they had been out for awhile.  Still do not know why I keep buying these bundles...the back log is insane at this point...

I was curious..in the Fanatical Mystery Bundles has anyone here ever received a key for a Triple A game. Like the newest one mentions Hogwarts Legacy, Street Fighter 6...etc.

I mean I have gotten Civ 6 and Bioshock infiniter as far as games, but that was after they had been out for awhile. Still do not know why I keep buying these bundles...the back log is insane at this point...
I've only bought two mystery bundles in the past and I wasn't happy with either of them so I stopped buying them. I think the odds of the triple A games is slim. I think they only put 5 copies max in these. I never seen anyone post they received one of the big releases.

I really focus now on the Steam Deck verified bundles or verified games in other bundles. I've been happy with those offerings.

New Bundle; Lunar BYOB featuring:

• Avicii Invector
  • Heroes of Hammerwatch
  • Redeemer
  • Shadowhand
  • Monster Slayers Complete Edition
  • Those Who Remain
  • and 10 more...
  • 1 for $1; 5 for $2.99; 10 for $4.99

It's alright, but mostly rebundles, so nothing for me. Good pricing, though.

I've only bought two mystery bundles in the past and I wasn't happy with either of them so I stopped buying them. I think the odds of the triple A games is slim. I think they only put 5 copies max in these. I never seen anyone post they received one of the big releases.

I really focus now on the Steam Deck verified bundles or verified games in other bundles. I've been happy with those offerings.
Yeah I haven't been too happy about the last 2 bundles, now I am just trying to convince myslef not to buy "just one more time"...

Mystery bundles aren't worth buying unless you basically have a new steam account and haven't bought bundles before. Definitely aren't worth buying for the 0.01% chance of getting a recently released AAA title. I've personally never bought them, it's wasted money for me since I buy too many bundles

Yeah I haven't been too happy about the last 2 bundles, now I am just trying to convince myslef not to buy "just one more time"...
People post their draws for the bundles often multiples of the same mystery bundle and what they got on reddit.

I think the best I ever received was an Origin copy of the Mass Effect Trilogy.

Only bought a few over the years, usually only when they offer me some sort of coupon. I get much more use out of Choice bundles for a similar cost.

I like the "fun" of not knowing what I am going to get.  Steam had been on the back burner until I got the Steam Deck last year and there are a crazy anount of games I missed out on by playing only console games or just would not buy because already had on Steam (the whole idea that I would one day get a gaming PC again, honeslty wanted a gaming laptop but so expensive, but I digress).  Now I am playing through my backlog and I wonder if some of the games I got through the eyes of my younger self and my tastes have changed or the game was really that bad  :)  :)

I always post my duplicates here though....

I kept --> The WIld Eight, Gris, (** are ones already in library) so 2 games for $10. Not bad.  

Pixel Heroes: Byte and Magic**

R6KBX-95EN8-RC9A5

Frostpunk

XQ5LX-EQE22-NZ799

Ruin Raiders

LX2IK-KJHJ4-PGW50

ENCODYA

CE2GM-VZFV5-NDV9K

A Tale of Paper: Refolded Edition

W6LX6-R79D3-MWY83

Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer's Legacy**

R4VXB-W73JY-Z8BLF

Pizza Connection 2

TP7HG-TZLWF-TG2VR

Lacuna: Sci-fi Noir Adventure**

MELHP-J0J4B-LD4CR

Frostpunk was lurked
I imagine most of them have been at this point. I actually feel pretty good about the ones I got from a "if-i-didn't-have-them-already" point of view.

I also do not know what it is, but always excited when I get one that's on my wishlist....it's like they know.... :whistle2:

Platinum BYOB for Feb. 2023:

-> https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/platinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle

Pricing schemes:

-> 3 for $9.99

-> 5 for $14.99

-> 7 for $19.99.

Some Steam keys to pick from:

-> Fallout Classics Collection (Fallout 1, 2, and Tactics)

-> Fallout 3: GOTY

-> ATOM RPG: Trudograd

-> The Surge: Augmented Edition

-> The Council: Complete Season

-> SUPERHOT: Mind Control Delete.

-> And more!

Sorry if this is the wrong place - if so, please point me to the right one, have been absent for a bit.

Anyone interested in splitting a group buy on the Fanatical January Platinum Bundle? 

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/redirect.php?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fanatical.com%2Fen%2Fpick-and-mix%2Fplatinum-collection-build-your-own-bundle&pid=14518750

Only games there I want are ATOM RPG: Trudograd  and The Surge - happy to split the cost of a bundle if someone else wants other games.

Happy to do the buy or pay for my part.

bread's done
Back