Fans Petition for Sony to allow Gamesharing on PS4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why make a petition if we don't know how the current system for the PS4 works yet? Technically from what I read, you have 1 home console and 1 connected to your PSN account. Seems fair to me! Plus, maybe with Qriocity, you can essentially make a phantom still. We just don't know till it releases.

Oh I wasn't trying to say you did, it was a generalized question. I think we should just play the waiting game to see how the new system pans out. Of course it won't be as sweet as we have it now with the PS3, but with that said, it may still be manageable.

Forget any petition until the system releases and we know what is and what is not allowed. Remember, this is Sony we're talking about, for all we know there may be a loophole that allows more than what is capable now. As of now this petition doesn't have any benefits.

The guy who made the petition is an idiot. You don't admit to sharing games with your friends. They only have the policy in motion for people that own two ps3's in their house. Game sharing is equivelant to piracy in the publishers eyes.

If the person wants his friend to play with him then they need to do this with the new system in place:

Purchase game on friends console under their PSN name. Done.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy who made the petition is an idiot. You don't admit to sharing games with your friends. They only have the policy in motion for people that own two ps3's in their house. Game sharing is equivelant to piracy in the publishers eyes.
^^ This. Gamesharing is nothing more than ripping Sony/publishers off by taking advantage of a decent policy they put in place for households with multiple PS3s. Can't believe people actually think gamesharing is legit; it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back