Fantastic Four 2 set to debut July 4, 2007!

me2evil13

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
i recieved a email from Marvel Pulse Newsletter: December 14 fyi.

http://www.marvel.com/company/showarticle.htm?id=1167

Ok, so my math’s a little off, but fans can rejoice because Marvel’s First Family, the Fantastic Four, are back on the big-screen in a sequel to this year’s blockbuster feature film, set to debut July 4, 2007! The original four cast members will reunite with director Tim Story and writer Mark Frost. The first film, which earned over $150 million dollars, was credited with saving not only the world from Dr. Doom, but the U.S. Box Office from a record-breaking 19-week losing streak. Who will the FF save next? Keep checking Marvel.com for more updates!

[quote name='Demolition Man']Oh god can someone just end this madness NOW. The first one was bad enough. Do we need a damn sequal to it?[/QUOTE]
Have you considered that it might be a better movie? We need some hope...

Despite the reviews, I still want to see the first one. I plan on picking it up used at BB or Hollywood video, maybe in one of those 3 for $25 deals they have.

The first one wasnt horrible, it just wasnt action packed like I thought it would be. Kind of like the first xmen movie, It gets the story set up with little action.

The first one was entertaining, but not very good. I hated how they changed Dr. Doom's origins, and how they cast the guy from Nip/tuck to be him. I never knew the "Dr." was actually a plastic surgeon.

bread's done
Back