Fantastic Four and Daredevil Blu-Ray only $11.99 at Fry's plus movie cash!

buster90

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just wanted to bring this into special attention that Fry's has several Blu-Rays movies for $12 on sale till Tuesday 2 of them being Fantastic Four and Daredevil. I was there and both include $10 movie cash to see Wolverine, Ice Age 3, or Night of the Museum 2.

So if you planned on seeing the movie anyway its like getting a Blu-Ray movie for $2. Maybe not the best comic book movies around but I love building up my collection.

Remember to look for the ones with the sticker on the front!

I found a list online, here they are

[FONT=Verdana, Arial]$11.99
Behind Enemy Lines
Daredevil
The Devil Wears Prada
Fantastic 4
Predator
Speed
The Transporter
X-Files: Fight the Future

All good movies it seems... good deals.
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
is this deal online and can u get the movie cash too

i find online but for 20 can anyone pick one copy of The Transporter,Fantastic 4 1&2 Daredevil w/TIXS please

Last edited:
I just got back from Fry's and picked up Daredevil and X-Files, it appears that they had at least a few copies in stock of all the movies listed. They were in a box near the front of the store, so this appears to be a well-advertised sale. No idea if they had additional copies of the movies on sale back where they regularly are stocked, but if they are sold out of the box of them it could be wise to look back in the BD section.

i REALLY want daredevil, fantastic 4 & the transporter. too bad i live in nyc and theres no frys anywhere from around here... think anyone will pricematch these? or can anyone help and send me them? =D

issnt daredevil a horible movie?? lol. seems like alot of ppl on here want that. but till prob pick up speed

[quote name='postulio']i REALLY want daredevil, fantastic 4 & the transporter. too bad i live in nyc and theres no frys anywhere from around here... think anyone will pricematch these? or can anyone help and send me them? =D[/quote]

BESTbuy will PM

[quote name='dash421']Isn't SPEED a horrible movie? :lol: I should pick up Daredevil instead.
[/QUOTE]

Now isn't that a better quote? :cool:

Daredevil wasn't THAT bad, I just didn't like Michael Clark Duncan playing the Kingpin... or Ben Afleck playing Daredevil... or Jennifer Garner as Elektra... um...still wasn't THAT bad of a movie, but for that price plus a movie ticket, I wouldn't mind it in my collection. :)

[quote name='dash421']issnt daredevil a horible movie?? lol. seems like alot of ppl on here want that. but till prob pick up speed

BESTbuy will PM[/QUOTE]

what do i need to bring them to PM it?

is the movie cash on both fantastic four movies? fantastic four AND fantastic four rise of the silver surfer? or which one has the cash? frys is kinda aways away so any confirmation would be appreciated. thanks!

EDIT: picked up daredevil and fantastic four 1 for 11.99 each at the woodland hills/canoga park california frys. both included movie cash stickers on the front that i just redeemed. some copies didn't have the stickers, just an fyi. and silver surfer didn't have the sticker promotion going on, and was pretty expensive. if you want that one, you're better off getting it through best buy...as that's what i'm gonna do...

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back