Fantastic Four DVDs at Best Buy

subhumanx1

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just picked up Fantastic Four at Best Buy today. I decided to pass on the limited edition one since I didn't think the movie was THAT good to drop $30 on for a few extra features and nicer case. So I got the regular one. It doesn't even phase me at the store, but when I get home I realize the price tag is stuck right on the bare slip sleeve. Fine, I've taken those suckers off of slip sleeves before. No big deal. But The F4 one is shiny, almost lenticular (I don't really know how to describe it but those who picked it up know). So as I'm peeling the sticker off, the color is coming off with it, leaving a dull silver in the shape of the price tag! Anyone else run into this problem, or did I just happen to get an extraordinarily adhesive price tag? I'm going to return it tomorrow, but I hope they have some more in the back because they had hordes of them on the floor and I would imagine they're all tagged the same. :(

No no, the dvd is sealed. I don't know if you've ever gotten a dvd that comes in a sleeve (AvP Unrated, Rambo SE, Sin City, Batman Begins LE, etc) but they don't shrink wrap the entire sleeve with the dvd case together. They just shrink wrap the dvd case inside the sleeve, leaving the sleeve bare. That's where they stuck the price tag.

Yeah, I've had the same problem with dvd's like Daredevil Director's cut and most of the disney movies. Sadly, there's little you can do.

bread's done
Back