Fantastic Four: Silver Surfer Best Buy Pre-order FREE Lithograph

SuperJedi

CAGiversary!
I got it there, BUT Damn the Lithograph is not very good.
Piece of Thin Paper, that's it!

$10 value? To me, it's worthless.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?type=category&id=pcmcat131600050000

Here is MORE info on F4:SS

1201550523_0d6631f96a.jpg

1202415662_f4e7d63d52.jpg

DVD Features:
- Commentary Track with director Tim Story
- Commentary Track with Producer Avi Arad, Screenwriter Don Payne and Film Editors Peter Elliot and William Hoy
- Deleted and Extended Scenes containing commentary tracks
- "Family Bonds" Featurette
- "The Fantasticar: State of the Art" Featurette
- "The Power Cosmic" Featurette
- "Character Design with Spectral Motion" Featurette
- "Origins of the Silver Surfer" Featurette
- "Scoring the Fantastic" Featurette
- "Sentinel of the Spaceways" Comic Book
- Behind the Scenes, Characters and Concept Art galleries
- DVD-Rom (Interactive Fantasticar)

Eh...the movie was just too cliche for me.

When
Jessica Alba got stabbed trying to protect the Silver Surfer and then almost die
I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

It's cool if you like it though

I must have the worst taste in the world because I think the Spiderman movies have been some of the worst, recent comic movies and I really enjoyed both the FF flicks.

:whistle2:k

The Lithograph isn't a piece of paper. When I reserved it they gave me a case with the a piece of paper inside. That's just to show you what it looks like. The actually Lithograph will be a real Lithograph.

[quote name='fishface45']The Lithograph isn't a piece of paper. When I reserved it they gave me a case with the a piece of paper inside. That's just to show you what it looks like. The actually Lithograph will be a real Lithograph.[/quote]

This is definitely not the case. Whoever told you that was misinformed. The lithograph is inside the DVD case that you got when you pre-ordered.

[quote name='v0yce']I must have the worst taste in the world because I think the Spiderman movies have been some of the worst, recent comic movies and I really enjoyed both the FF flicks.

:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

i thought the first spiderman movie was awesome. The second one had about 15 good minutes in the entire film- the action scenes were amazing, but the rest of the film was garbage. i still havent scene #3 tho. I loved the first FF movie, but havent seen #2. Oh and the xmen films were amazing imo.

Yeah some bad comic films are out there like the punisher, the hulk and daredevil, all of which were some of my fave comics growing up, which made me cringe watching them so poorly done.

I liked the first FF movie enough to watch the second, but i wont get it until it gets cheaped out in 6 months or so.

bread's done
Back