Fantasy Flight Games Sale - Board games, miniatures, etc

jayntampa

CAGiversary!
Fantasy Flight Games is having it's annual Holiday Sale -- there are some great deals on board games and minatures games, as well as some pen & paper RPGs. These are REALLY, REALLY good prices.

http://store.fantasyflightgames.com/client/client_pages/sale2010.cfm

From board games, Tribune, Cave Troll, and Age of Conan are all very nice. If you're looking for a miniatures game, there are great deals on the Mutant Chronicles figures -- the game is kind of dead, but there are enough cheap minis there to build nice armies.

If you're wondering about more info on some of the games, this is probably the best place to get reviews and images of them:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/

Oh, I almost forgot they have tons of the Kingom Hearts TCG starters and decks for INSANE prices!

Last edited by a moderator:
I may have went overboard.

Atlanteon $5.00
Beowulf: The Legend $5.00
Beowulf: The Movie Board Game $5.00
Inkognito The Card Game $5.00
Mini MonFa: Fairy Expansion $5.00
Mini MonFa: Starter $10.00
Mini MonFa: Undead Expansion $5.00
Rattlesnake Price: $5.00
Starcraft:The Board Game: Brood War Expansion $10.00
Warcraft: The Board Game Expansion Set $5.00
World of Warcraft:The Board Game: Burning Crusade Expansion $10.00
World of Warcraft: The Board Game: Shadow of War Expansion $10.00
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game Character Pack: Artumnis Moondream $3.00
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game Character Pack: Brandon Lightstone $3.00
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game Character Pack: Brebo Bigshot $3.00
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game Character Pack: Dongon Swiftblade $3.00
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game Character Pack: Shailara Witherblade $3.00
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game Character Pack: Thundershot $3.00
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game Character Pack: Wennu Bloodsinger $3.00
World of Warcraft: The Adventure Game Character Pack: Zowka Shattertusk $3.00

Subtotal: $104.00
Shipping: $23.71
Sales Tax: $0.00
Order Total (20 Items): $127.71

Lol wow, you did get a lot! Those Beowulf games are actually pretty good ... And very different from each other. I'd picked them up in the past.

[quote name='jayntampa']Lol wow, you did get a lot! Those Beowulf games are actually pretty good ... And very different from each other. I'd picked them up in the past.[/QUOTE]

:D

I've been getting in to board gaming recently and I'm baiting my friends with the Blizzard stuff. Hopefully it'll lead to Catan or Ticket to Ride.

All the other games seemed pretty decent for the low price point. Hard to go wrong.

I can't imagine how much money they're loosing on shipping all that for $24. :dunce:

Some really nice prices there! I have way too many board games though, and too many have been just sitting there never getting played.

[quote name='racheling']Some really nice prices there! I have way too many board games though, and too many have been just sitting there never getting played.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm bad about that, too. I bought a few, though ... I'm hoping Android is still available when I get paid :D

bread's done
Back