Fantasy Football: I wanna try and improve my team and

The_Way_of _Peace

CAGiversary!
i was wandering what should i go after if i wanna trade big ben, portis, and dunn. I just got smith off waivers. Here is my team basic yahoo 10team league

QB-hasselback
Wr-harrison
wr-boldin
wr-porter
rb-LT
rb-portis
te-crumpler
BN-lelie
BN-Dunn
BN-big ben
BN-steve smith
K-Vandy
BN-cundiff
DEF-carolina
BN-Lions

Should i stick with my team until the season starts or trade the players i mentioned. If you say trade then for whom

I would say you are completely loaded and there is no way you can lose with those players. I don't know who you were drafting against but to have 3 top RB's and 5 top notch wide receive is insane.

If I was you the only thing I would try to improve is my defense just in case if Carolina isn't solid and I would also try to package Big Ben and and one of your receivers for a top notch TE just in case Crumpler has a down year. BUT WAIT TILL THE SEASON STARTS BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ESPECIALLY SINCE BIG BEN'S STOCK ISN'T ALL THAT HIGH RIGHT NOW.

Best of luck to you.

Your team is very good for a 10 team league. Although, I don't know how the stats work, so I'm not totally sure.

But, if you want to improve, QB is a little weak. Hasselbeck isn't exactly consistent, and I'm not sold on Big Ben getting the chance to be significant fantasy value in Pittsburgh's offense yet.

I'd feel better having a Trent Green, Aaron Brooks, Favre or Bulger starting on my team... and they shouldn't be too expensive.

bread's done
Back