Fantasy football

fatmanforlife99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
Well Might as well start this off, always curious about starting a league myself. This league will be for CAGs only and I am wondering what are some rules you would like to use? mainly PPR. So respond with your feedback and I will make one soon.

I haven't done an actual PPR league before. I assume the scoring is similar with the exception of receptions being a category?

As for joining, not a clue. I haven't studied at all thus year, and the first week of August is already past us. I blame job hunting. Or, I would if I was actually job hunting.

[quote name='JStryke']I haven't done an actual PPR league before. I assume the scoring is similar with the exception of receptions being a category?

As for joining, not a clue. I haven't studied at all thus year, and the first week of August is already past us. I blame job hunting. Or, I would if I was actually job hunting.[/QUOTE]

yeah your right, nothing really your missing. just do a few mock drafts

I went for bonuses this year in my league. Also lineups were set with 2QB, 1FLX, and 1 def player with all other slots standard. 1 less BN spot so the waiver pickins might be better and it'll be tough to hold onto a buncha DL's. As always commish acepts trades cos people hate seeing ridiculous trades.. For starters.

Now that I think about it, do you have a draft date planned yet, or just playing it by ear so to speak?

I've never done it before so we'll see how it goes this time around. Got a few first-timers so should be fun and easy for em. Being that we should have ridiculously high scores I named the league High score is that bad?...

If there's a CAG league let me know. I usually do a few leagues with a bunch of friends and last year I was able to set up a live stat tracking/point system that was used on game days so you always knew your score. That's if it's on Yahoo... Contact me if you're interested.

Labor Day Weekend and on a Saturday night. That's almost perfect timing for me, considering that while the date isn't confirmed, I'll probably have one that morning. So whenever I get a job, asking for one day off instead of two makes things a lot easier. :D

Was going to say count me in, but then I noticed the date and time of the draft. I'll be at another fantasy football draft that night for the league I've been in for the past 10 years or so.

Maybe next year. :whistle2:(

All spots gone, thanks to everybody and hope to see you on draft day. One thing, the draft might get moved back to a later date. I will let you guys know on here and through e-mails.

I keep seeing this thread and it keeps reminding me I need a team name.

But yeah, good to see the spots filled. :D

Dude you should start up one yourself, its pretty is easy to set up. I am pretty sure that there will be more leagues poping up once it comes time. Good luck to everybody that signed up, the draft will get move back 2 hours, so 915 EST, 815 CT, 7:15MT and 6:5WCT

Ok, as Fatmanforlife99 suggested, I've started my own CAG league. It's going to be an autopick league with standard Yahoo H2H rules. PM me with your email address if you're interested! (Please don't join if you plan on quitting!)

Last edited by a moderator:
**** NEW CHANGES ****

As stated in my last post I am moving the time to later in the night.

Also, I want your opinions if you want to know your draft order now or wait till draft time?

Had my first fantasy draft last night. 14 team PPR league.

QBs: David Garrard, Chad Pennington
RBs: Steven Jackson, Steve Slaton, Derrick Ward, Jerious Norwood, Earnest Graham
WRs: Hines Ward, Lee Evans, Devin Hester, Kevin Curtis, Troy Williamson, Earl Bennett
TE: Jason Witten
K: Didn't draft one.
DEF: Carolina

Thoughts?

I moved the darft back an hour to 8:15 pm ET

Ok here is the draft order, it was randomized by ESPN

New York Love Buttons-1
Woodside Thrashers-2
Team McCurdy-3
Team Williams-4
Team Vollmer-5
Team Rudberg-6
CSide Gamer-7
Drive Shaft-8
Team williams cag-9
Team 6-10
Team Valenzuela-11
Team 9-12

Ok, as Fatmanforlife99 suggested, I've started my own CAG league. It's going to be an autopick league with standard Yahoo H2H rules. PM me with your email address if you're interested! (Please don't join if you plan on quitting!)

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']drafted witten, you would been better off with olson or clark. 14 team, thats a fucking lot[/QUOTE]

Yea, I kinda joined this league last minute to help out a friend and I didn't know it was this big. I like Witten more than Olsen and Clark though, especially in a ppr league.

Ok, as Fatmanforlife99 suggested, I've started my own CAG league. It's going to be an autopick league with standard Yahoo H2H rules. PM me with your email address if you're interested! (Please don't join if you plan on quitting!) We've got 2 spots left, guys!

bread's done
Back