Fantasy Football

OuTrAgE

CAGiversary!
Feedback
89 (100%)
Well it's that time of the year again. If anybody is interested in Fantasy Football, be sure to check out my league. You can find out more information at my forum here:
http://footballerffl.proboards20.com/index.cgi.

There's still about 2 months until the NFL Regular Season starts, so there's no hurry as of right now to aquire members. I'm just hoping to get a few people from here. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Yeah, I know what you mean. The first Steeler Regular Season game is September 11th... so that's only 2 months and a few days away.

[quote name='evilmojo12542']I have allready joined a league and drafted my players in yahoo. Can not wait for season to start[/QUOTE]

Yep, much anticipation. :)

[quote name='vherub']already reached my limit of 3 leagues, just want to give a bump to a fellow steelcity fan[/QUOTE]

Well we don't even know where we're going to have the draft yet. Where are you at that you've reached your limit? Yahoo? Can't you just make a new user name?

[quote name='OutlawJT']I am in two standing leagues but if you still need people in a month I will give it a look.[/QUOTE]

Cool.

We're also now doing a league just for fun in about 2 weeks at ESPN.com. If you're interested in joining that one, post here and I'll send you an invite. But be sure to check out my forum if you're interested in joining a competitive league for money.

[quote name='OuTrAgE']Well we don't even know where we're going to have the draft yet. Where are you at that you've reached your limit? Yahoo? Can't you just make a new user name?[/QUOTE]
the limit is self-imposed, i had to pull back after too many last year

[quote name='vherub']the limit is self-imposed, i had to pull back after too many last year[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see. Well I'm currently running a free one at ESPN.com with the draft probably going to be July 19th. If you would be interested in joining that one, I'll send you an invite.

Update - We still need 2 members (at the moment, maybe more if others decide they don't want in) for the free league. Post your name and email address here if you want in on that one.

There's also about 5-6 spots open at the $10 money league, so be sure to sign up at the forum if you want in on that one.

5 spots still available at the money league. We are setting up the league at Fanball.com next week, so hurry and join if you're interested.

If someone could help me get a good draft going that would be sweet. I played last year and I was 4 out of 6. That is not good. Can someone PM me with a pretty nice going draft?

bread's done
Back