Far Cry 2 (360) $29.99 , $26.99 (PS3) shipped at NewEgg

Also got it at bestbuy a couple weeks ago. Good game if you don't mind slightly repetitive game play. I've played probably 40 hours now and am only 50% through the game. Lots of diamonds to collect, side missions to do, etc.

love far cry, at this price, anyone thinking about it should get it.
iy.gif

iy.gif

I find this game to be incredibly fun. Its great to do missions at night with a silenced weapon and take them out like you are Jack Bauer or something. It is a bit repetitive (go here maybe get a diamond or two along the way, unlock a safe house too, discover a checkpoint, kill/destroy target, finish mission) Thats prettymuch how it goes. But the sandbox nature allowing you to just not do any missions and go collect stuff and unlock safehouses is stupid addicting. I had spent like 18 hours at one point and was only about 8% done. Great fun to be had in this game.

Wombat and Cheapy scared me off with the lack of save points on their podcasts. How is the multiplayer?
I'm waiting for $20 or less still.

I never tried the MP but what I played of the SP was pretty decent. I have my complaints but they are pretty generally accepted so if you've listened to a podcast or read up on the game then you already know them.

I'd say it's definitely worth $25 without ever even touching the MP.

This game sounds perfect for me :D Sometimes I just like listening to podcast while I collect things in video games or level grinding.

out of curiosity, what version is everyone getting? i still haven't decided between 360/PS3....in terms of controller i don't have a preference since i'm one of the few that likes the DS3 for FPS games. hmmm

bread's done
Back