Far Cry 2 (360) FT/FS Also looking for a few games.

FrankySox

CAGiversary!
Feedback
32 (100%)
I'm mostly just looking to unload Far Cry 2 right now, I have the Gamestop codes that came with it, I haven't used them yet. I'm very interested in everything on my Want list so if you are interested in a trade you can check there. If you interested in purchasing FC2 from me shoot me an offer and we can figure something out. I'm also willing to purchase anything off my want list. Let me know if you have it and you want to sell it and I'll give you an offer.

Haves:
Far Cry 2 (360) Complete/Mint
I also have the preorder codes for this.

Wants: (Complete/Exellent) All 360 as well.

Pure
Lost: Via Domus
Earth Defense Force 2017
Dirt
XBL points

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']How about for a sealed copy of Gears of War and a $10 best buy gift card for it?[/QUOTE]

Already have Gears...thanks for looking though.

[quote name='FrankySox']Already have Gears...thanks for looking though.[/quote]

wait you just sent me a pm after this willing to buy. So are you interested or not?

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']wait you just sent me a pm after this willing to buy. So are you interested or not?[/QUOTE]

Possibly if there isn't any other interest in this game from others. I sent you another PM. I'll trade it to you for the GC and Gears because one of my buddies wants Gears, that is if I can't get one of my wants for it.
= )
Spitfire I didn't see anything, thanks tho.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Sweet, thanks for the straight up trade man. Sorry for the dumb mistake bro. I'll ship out tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

No prob man, hope you find your wallet!
What method of shipping are you using?

I'll ship first class w/ DC!

[quote name='FrankySox']No prob man, hope you find your wallet!
What method of shipping are you using?

I'll ship first class w/ DC![/quote]

USPS. Shipping FC w/ DC.

CML to see if you wanna buy anything. I don't have paypal though.

bread's done
Back