Far Cry 3 $47.99 PS3/360 @Newegg

So will Best Buy pm now or not because it's a preorder? If yes would you still get the $20 promo and am I able to cancel my in-store preorder so I can preorder online?

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']So will Best Buy pm now or not because it's a preorder? If yes would you still get the $20 promo and am I able to cancel my in-store preorder so I can preorder online?[/QUOTE]

Can't PM a preorder.

I haven't really been paying much attention to this game but I locked a pre-order in just in case. Might end up getting it from Best Buy through the $20 promo if I have RZ certs to use.

I am interested but I may just wat a bit before getting it

Q1 2013 is just too crazy for me

Bioshock
God of war
Sly 4
Tomb raider

And so much more, so many games so little time. My thing now is I won't buy a game until I know I will getto play it. So I got borderlands 2 so until I am done with that and than ratchet had collection I won't buy dishonored but once I get dishonored than its farcy 3. But when god of war comes out everything else on the shelf

[quote name='cancerman1120']I am going to be so disappointed if this game does not delivery what I have in my head.[/QUOTE]
NO game ever delivers as much, so YES, you will be disappointed. It's just to what degree (from anger to rationalization).

I am actually more interested in the co op portion. I loved Far Cry 2 on the PC, but they took away some of the aspects I loved in Far Cry 2 away :(

[quote name='showtimefolks']I am interested but I may just wat a bit before getting it

Q1 2013 is just too crazy for me

Bioshock
God of war
Sly 4
Tomb raider

And so much more, so many games so little time. My thing now is I won't buy a game until I know I will getto play it. So I got borderlands 2 so until I am done with that and than ratchet had collection I won't buy dishonored but once I get dishonored than its farcy 3. But when god of war comes out everything else on the shelf[/QUOTE]

Well think of it this way, this game has coop/open world sp/generic mp so if you have a bunch of friends to play with you can spend a lot of time on this while the other game drop ;)

It's basically Borderlands only better graphics and with an actually (or better executed) story line.
I'm more excited for this than Halo 4 and trust me, I'm a Halo fan.
Not getting BO2.
Already preordered at BBY

bread's done
Back