Far Cry 4 - Attack of the Honey Badgers

Nealocus123

That's Vagtastic!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Pretty surprised there isn't a thread for this yet, I just finished the game and I can safely say it's one of the best FPS's I've played in awhile.

I mean I have Shadows of Mordor, Assassins Creed: Unity, Master Chief Collection, Diablo III and Dragon Age Inquisition and I just couldn't put this game down. Played 3 and was a fan but never got around to beating it. I think the graphics really helped pull me into the story on this one. Plus the decision making aspect of it had me actually question myself on some of the choices I had made.

Too bad it wasn't on a BF deal as I think a lot of you on here would really enjoy the game. Anyways I've been wanting to test multiplayer if anyone does have it, just send me a message on XB1 ... Nealocus

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the game. I only have about 6 hours playtime in and I only have done maybe 2 missions. I'd love to play co op with someone, but I have it on PS4. Seen FarCry4 sold 1.8 Million the first week.

Really want to pick this game up. Was debating getting it on release day, but opted out of it. Hopefully it drops in price soon at Best Buy, so I can pick this up.

Ubisoft titles always go down really fast after release so yeah I'll be waiting on this one. I absolutely loved Blood Dragon and overly enjoyed Far Cry 3.

Oddly enough, I got a patch update this morning. I can't find any patch notes anywhere though. Any ideas anyone?

I'm planning on starting it in the next few days, but how is the online co-op? I've read there are a lot of issues (after my purchase, unfortunately).

I am surprised at how similar this is to 3. In fact, IMO, it feels like the exact same game, same missions, etc. just with a next-gen graphics sheen and a different story. Yeah I get it's a "Far Cry game" but they didn't tweak the recipe at all game play wise.

I played through all of 3, liked it but was eventually a bit worn down by it, which is probably why I have the deja vu feeling. "Here we go again over the hills to take down another radio tower, etc." lol. Just don't have the interest level with it this time around, and I'm just a few hours in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I am surprised at how similar this is to 3. In fact, IMO, it feels like the exact same game, same missions, etc. just with a next-gen graphics sheen and a different story. Yeah I get it's a "Far Cry game" but they didn't tweak the recipe at all game play wise.

I played through all of 3, liked it but was eventually a bit worn down by it, which is probably why I have the deja vu feeling. "Here we go again over the hills to take down another radio tower, etc." lol. Just don't have the interest level with it this time around, and I'm just a few hours in.
Yea this is a prettier Far Cry 3 with elephants (and honey badgers). For me it helped that it's been two years since playing 3 so it's actually like I'm back to "tear shit up"

Trying to decide if I should just purchase the Yeti expansion seperately, because I don't want the multiplayer stuff that's included with the season pass.

Has anyone played a lot of the multiplayer? It doesn't seem that fun to me...maybe I'm missing something? I've pretty much just stuck with co-op and single player.

bread's done
Back