Farscape, the complete series $74.38 at Deepdiscount.com

[quote name='weeskwee']so let me get this strait. they could not, for some damn reason put the peacekeeper wars in the set to make it really complete, but then best buy is somehow able to get it in there as an exclusive.:bomb:

and from what i read it's the same 2 discs from the stand alone reacekeeper wars set and no documentation anywhere saying otherwise besides a sticker on the wrapped box?

i'm upset i got this from DD (arrived today) knowing this version is out there. wish i knew about this BB deal in advance of placing my order last wednesday. i ordered peacekeeper wars from amazon for $10 last week, and i get it and the case is damaged. so now i need another one. if the set had an extra 2 free tabs inside to hold my 2 dvd's i'd put them in the set where they belong.

guess i'll wait for the rumored Bluray version and double-dip, hoping it has all the extras that were dropped AND the peacekeeper wars.[/QUOTE]

I only found one disc in the set that was labeled as being the Peacekeeper Wars, and it said "Disc 2" on it. I looked through all the other cases and I didn't see the first disc.

thought i read BOTH discs of peacekeeper wars are in there. i doubt the peacekeeper wars extras were all on disc 1. that wouldn't make sense. think you better look into an exchange at best buy.

Yah, both discs are in there. It's 4 discs in the archives case instead of just 2. funny because theres no indication on the box or the archives disc about it. It looks like you can just get one of those 4 disc single dvd cases and put the peacekeeper wars in there and you can't even tell the difference.

[quote name='havoksin']Yah, both discs are in there. It's 4 discs in the archives case instead of just 2. funny because theres no indication on the box or the archives disc about it. It looks like you can just get one of those 4 disc single dvd cases and put the peacekeeper wars in there and you can't even tell the difference.[/QUOTE]

good idea. anyone know where to order one of those?

so roughly how long is generally the waiting period when you go with the free shipping, cuz im half tempted to try and find it somewhere else where i can get it sooner

[quote name='W0lfRHart']so roughly how long is generally the waiting period when you go with the free shipping, cuz im half tempted to try and find it somewhere else where i can get it sooner[/QUOTE]

It varies widely. I have seen two weeks. I have seen two months. That is the chance you take with DeepDiscount. But to me I would rather wait, than pay more. The wait time also depends if they have the DVD on hand or have to order more.

Yeah got mine yesterday and I had sold the individual big seasons for about $80 each a while ago when i heard this was coming out. Gotta love that :) Getting $240 for an incomplete series then picking up entire thing for 33% of what you got.

I got my set in the mail yesterday. Does anybody else think the discs are incredibly difficult to take out of the case? I'm afraid I will break them.

bread's done
Back