Faselei! + The Last Blade Now with EBAY LINK inside!!!

videogameliquidators sold faselei for like $15, i believe... i'd be willing to take it off your hands for about $12 or so shipped. or possibly in trade.

Keep in mind that videogameliquidators sells Faselei the cartridge only. My target market is not for casual gamers, but for collectors because this is a complete copy with a clamshell case.

$12 is unreasonable offer for a complete game.

No offense btantra, but $12 is reasonable considering it is in near mint and not sealed mint condition. You can get 6 games plus the Neo-Geo pocket for $60 at some gamestores anyway, dont be too disappointed if you dont get a bigger offer for it. Just my 2c

someone show me where u can get the neo geo + 6 games for 50 bucks I WANT ONE AHHHHHHHHHHH lol

What i dont want is paying the Neo geo game prices used store here sell them at 40 up they need to be smacked

Thanks peteloaf for the price guide. But I am sure nobody here is willing to pay that much. I might have to turn to eBay to sell my Faselei and Last Blade.

Death of Knight, I will PM you once I put this up on eBay

If you put it on eBay, why not post the link here? You get more traffic to the auction and CAG gets a little bit of money too.

As for the system and games, try
www.gameliquidation.com

I think they have a coupon code 15OFFNEONOW that gets you 15% off any Neo Geo Pocket items. Get the system and 6 games for about $50.

Yeah, I will put the link here after I post the auction later on today. I really need to make as much money as I can from these two games. I really hate to let these games go, but I am currently in debt :(

[quote name='slidecage']runs screaming from the preowned thought u was talking Brand new dont want preowned[/quote]

I would bet money that these aren't really pre-owned. I've bought nearly all my NGPC games from that site as well as one system (got another one new in the box from Amazon for $30). Everything was in mint condition, though the games only came with the cart and plastic case. For the price, you can't really go wrong.

[quote name='slidecage']runs screaming from the preowned thought u was talking Brand new dont want preowned[/quote]

Where in my original post that I state my games are NEW? I said complete and near MINT, that means it's used.

would the american pocket system play this uk game

also isnt there a console version of neo geo?
if there is how much do they cost and whats the best place to get one?

Yes, it will play on American NGPC system. Yes, there is a console version of Neo Geo, but I don't know where you can get one now.

[quote name='cag1000']would the american pocket system play this uk game

also isnt there a console version of neo geo?
if there is how much do they cost and whats the best place to get one?[/quote]
The NGPC will play any region in color, some Japanese games are even translated.

As far as the Neo-Geo console, known as the AES system. Your talking several HUNDRED dollars used. The games are also anything but cheap. The newest Game, Samurai Showdon V Special, cost $350 brand new. If your realy hardcore about the Neo-Geo, check ebay for some good deals. That's were I got mine with 3 games for $550 about 6 months ago.

I read somewhere that the "US versions" were cart only because they were black market ROMS... don't know of the accuracy of that, though.

I never see UK versions garner the value they *should* get because 1, they are the only real english versions in existence and 2, they are clearly different than the cart onlys - even if you just have a cart of the UK version - ie, check the labels.

bread's done
Back