Fast and the Furious (2001) $9.99 @ Amazon

[quote name='bigdaddy']The 2001 movie is called The Fast and the Furious. The newer movie is called Fast and the Furious. :)
[/QUOTE]Oh... oops. I thought they were the same just different box art :bomb:

[quote name='bigdaddy']The 2001 movie is called The Fast and the Furious. The newer movie is called Fast and the Furious. :)
[/QUOTE]

no, the new one is called Fast and Furious

[/QUOTE]

Which I find absolutely hilarious.

"Hey we have no new ideas for a movie title, so let's just rehash the original"

Also funny: Final Destination and The Final Destination

lol im getting the this one and the new one, acting like others others never happened. there $26 together = FREE shipping

[quote name='csabatini']Oh... oops. I thought they were the same just different box art :bomb:[/QUOTE]

That's because you were granny shifting, not double clutching like you should. LOLZZZZ :lol:

[quote name='ssjmichael']Which I find absolutely hilarious.

"Hey we have no new ideas for a movie title, so let's just rehash the original"

Also funny: Final Destination and The Final Destination[/QUOTE]

I read they're making another one and it's gonna be called:

wait for it...

Faster Than Furious

Sweet, in for one.

I too chose to avoid the second and third ones. I think the story flows well between 1 and 4--the movies themselves act like the 2nd and 3rd never happened :)

[quote name='cupcakex1']Did they restock it? Because I remember checking yesterday and it was sold out. Checked again right now and it's still sold out.[/QUOTE]

Yes, All 3 were sold out but they have since restocked all 3 (including this one, not sure why it says OOS for you but I can order it). I just ordered 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift a few minutes ago.

[quote name='NJMane']Yes, All 3 were sold out but they have since restocked all 3 (including this one, not sure why it says OOS for you but I can order it). I just ordered 2 Fast 2 Furious and Tokyo Drift a few minutes ago.[/QUOTE]

By a few minutes you mean more than half an hour ago.

They have since ran out.

bread's done
Back