Fast Five discussion thread

[quote name='Scorch']This movie was so much fun.. Stay after the credits!!![/QUOTE]

What was the point of that scene? To make us go holy shit or to set up a sequel to Fast Five?

[quote name='Kendro']
What was the point of that scene? To make us go holy shit or to set up a sequel to Fast Five?
[/QUOTE]
Both

[quote name='cdeener']That's funny cause I never watched Tokyo Drift so this really makes me want to see it after I go see this. The way they keep going I will probably just have to pick up each movie individually instead of wanting on a box set.[/QUOTE]

You're missing nothing if you skip it. I picked up the trilogy then F&F.

There is supposed to be at least three more movies in the franchise. The guy who wrote F&F and Fast Five is already writing the next one.

[quote name='Scorch']You're missing nothing if you skip it. I picked up the trilogy then F&F.

There is supposed to be at least three more movies in the franchise. The guy who wrote F&F and Fast Five is already writing the next one.[/QUOTE]

Wow well I guess I will just wait for all of them to come out and hopefully they come out with a complete set on Blu Ray.

[quote name='whoknows']I didn't stay after the credits.

So what exactly happens in that scene?[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhLl7dSvJhY

I liked the movie, kinda dragged itself in the middle, but overall nice, especially the quarter mile race with the 4 cop cars. :)

Really liked it. The first was good, the middle I started to hate because it basically turned into The Italian Job but the end chase saved the movie for me. Cant wait for the next one.

[quote name='shinclyde']I liked the movie, kinda dragged itself in the middle, but overall nice, especially the quarter mile race with the 4 cop cars. :)[/QUOTE]

I saw it last night with my wife and she went to the restroom at that part. She laughed later when I told her how it went down.
I change my mind after seeing the credits I will just buy the movies individually as they come out. They have the first 4 at Target for 13 a piece on Blu so I will go there.

bread's done
Back