Fat Asian Men love the OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Is that why I caught my mom giving it to your mom with a strap-on?

What the hell did I just say?
[/QUOTE]

As long as she took her out of the wheelchair first!

[quote name='crystalklear64']Everyone's mother online can magically die and resurrect at will depending on the situation.[/quote]

Heh, you have a point. But, I was talking to this person face to face. :cold:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Hey, I'll give everyone permission to crack jokes once my mom dies. I'm fair.[/quote]

You're cool.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Ever made the mistake of saying it to somebody whose mom was deceased? I have, and I think that's why I stopped saying that. :whistle2:#[/quote]

i mostly just say it to frosty.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Like she'd give your mom the courtesy... :roll:[/QUOTE]

You're totally paying for a new one then. :p Shit ain't cheap... and this isn't the first time.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']As long as she took her out of the wheelchair first![/quote]

uhh frosty's not kidding. his mom *really is* in a wheelchair. she had several back surgeries a few months ago...

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Be nice to your moms, kids.
I'll handle the rough stuff
[/quote]
Not to rough. I'll be damned if I clean up the mess if you bust her colostomy bag again. :bomb:

[quote name='dcfox']Not to rough. I'll be damned if I clean up the mess if you bust her colostomy bag again. :bomb:[/quote]

Hey, she's a big girl.

That's it

I was talking to a friends mom the other night. She had a court date with her mentally unstable 28 year old son who was facing charges for making death threats. She told me she mentioned that he had been in a mental institution 6 different times and I said, "At least he got one of those warm canvas jackets."

...She didn't take it too well.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Better than what I did to your mom while she was asleep.[/quote]

Well, she would have woken up if your pickle weren't so puny :hot:

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Well, she would have woken up if your pickle weren't so puny :hot:[/quote]

i demand a recount!

and we're out to the bar for football. later OTT.

[quote name='Moxio']Go Mariners![/quote]

Funny how Ichiro's teammates want to beat the shit out of him. Always picking on the Asian dude. :nottalking:

[quote name='darthbudge']I think your router must be poo-poo. Me and JFD play all the time. :cool:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Sean is always fucking shit with his internet connection. Especially on Gears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back