Fat, Chubby, Normal, Thin, Muscular?

ElfAngel7

CAGiversary!
Wondering how many CAG's are Fat, Chubby, etc...

I'm muscular and chubby. I'll throw my lot into chubby b/c...well, why not.

I like how Normal is in the middle, and as of right now, the distribution is almost perfectly normal.

Made me laugh.

Hmm... There needs to be another option. Twig-Like. I'm 6'5" and 150 pounds. Yeah, I know it's creepy.

[quote name='greydemise']i hit the gym quite often and am kinda beefy :)..so i say muscular[/QUOTE]

I thougth you were like 12.

[quote name='Mouse']Hmm... There needs to be another option. Twig-Like. I'm 6'5" and 150 pounds. Yeah, I know it's creepy.[/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm almost 6'5 (not quite) and I'm like 215.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']I'm 5'9" and I'm bearly breaking 100 pounds... I'm gonna go with thin. I got a fast metabolism, lol.[/QUOTE]

Wow and I thought I had a fast metabolism. I'm only 5' 6" and I'm 115 lbs. maybe I'm normal - but everyone tells me I'm skinny.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']I'm 5'9" and I'm bearly breaking 100 pounds... I'm gonna go with thin. I got a fast metabolism, lol.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jngx80']Wow and I thought I had a fast metabolism. I'm only 5' 6" and I'm 115 lbs. maybe I'm normal - but everyone tells me I'm skinny.[/QUOTE]

can both of you touch your thumb and middle finger around your wrist and have space still? im really damn skinny even though i eat fast food almost everyday.

[quote name='Magician']I'm 5'5 and 3/4 (basically 5'6), and I'm about 113 pounds. Does that make me normal?[/QUOTE]

That's pretty skinny. I'm about that tall and weigh 145, and most people call me scrawny.

I'm 6'1 3/4, and 154 pounds.

I've done tests that say I'm extremely obese, and some say I'm anorexic... so, I'm not sure.

I'll say I'm muscular. At least one arm is.

I was chubby but I dropped 20 pounds from eating salad and walking home from work (its almost 3 miles). I need to drop a little more but I am in the normal catagory.

[quote name='2poor']can both of you touch your thumb and middle finger around your wrist and have space still? im really damn skinny even though i eat fast food almost everyday.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I can. I eat a lot of fast food too. I also eat a lot of healthy food as well. But physically I'm the same way as my dad. I look at pictures of when he was a kid and body wise we look identical. I guess we just have good genes 2poor.

thin/muscular. I'm 5'10, 160...hit the gym quite often so I'm pretty solid, but I don't look muscular with clothes on, just skinny. Meh.

[quote name='Jrunt20x']Yeah I can. I eat a lot of fast food too. I also eat a lot of healthy food as well. But physically I'm the same way as my dad. I look at pictures of when he was a kid and body wise we look identical. I guess we just have good genes 2poor.[/QUOTE]

it's good genes until we hit middle age. then the metabolism will slow down to a crawl. i will cry the day i have to think about my weight and what i eat because i know it will happen sooner or later.

Here's the measurement for whether or not you're a skinny biatch. Try and wrap your hands around the upper portion of your left or right thigh. If you can do it (as I can) seek medical help, as you're too thin to survive.

[quote name='Mouse']Here's the measurement for whether or not you're a skinny biatch. Try and wrap your hands around the upper portion of your left or right thigh. If you can do it (as I can) seek medical help, as you're too thin to survive.[/QUOTE]

I have a 1" gap when I try it.

I'm 6'0 and 175 lbs, went with muscular. Definately want to pack on another ten lbs or so, but it is harder than I thought.

I'm at 5'10" and 170 lbs. I've always been on the muscular side; thank God my biological father gave me at least one thing I can thank him for. I guess life would be another.

When I graduated basic training, I weighed 135 lbs when I was 18. A few months later, I gained 25 lbs to weigh 160 lbs.

I've been working out pretty hard the last couple months and have been able to add another 10 lbs and am getting some good results.

Gotta be ready for summer!

6'4" 225.... more or less normal.

Any weigh index says I'm overwight, but every doctor I've seen says I'm perfectly healthy, if anything, I'm under weight.

bread's done
Back