Fat Princess: Fistful of Cake (PSP) - $9.99 at BB

ssjmichael

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks op. Ordered mine right away with free shipping. It all comes down to a total of $10.96 including tax. Not bad. If I waited for amazon for this, I have to pay more than $25 to get free shipping. Thanks again.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tricky']This was posted by MidnightMetal.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=264030[/QUOTE]

I mentioned that already in the OP (see my edit at the bottom). That's a general weekly ad thread however and not specific to this game. I'd say it'd be easy to overlook this particular deal. I said I'd leave it up to the mods to determine whether it should be merged with that thread but I feel it deserves its own thread considering it's like the only actual deal from that weekly ad (everything else is pretty much retail)

thanks! picked this up along with pixeljunk monsters (also $10).

free shipping, yay! although i wouldve preferred to store pick up today/tomorrow (neither the stores i live or work by have them in stock)

[quote name='JaytheGamefan']Picked this up today, but passed on PJM.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of PJM (Pixeljunk right?), there seems to be $4 used copies floating around Amazon from time to time if anyone's interested. It was -because it's not available at the moment- fulfilled by Amazon too, so I snagged one for $4 shipped.

Just grabbed it with free shipping. Heading to Best Buy wasn't in my plans for the week, so this was a good deal.

Thanks OP

couldn't open your link.

[quote name='Vader582']Just to save anyone the trouble, the complete list of PSP games on sale atm.

Thanks for posting this as a topic! I would have missed it otherwise. I was able to snag a copy while heading out on Sunday.

I bought the Big Boss Pack PSP last week and bought PJM from the PS Store. It is well-worth $10 IHMO.[/QUOTE]

I picked it up but am on the fence about keeping it. I don't play my PSP online and read on IGN that the helper AIs suck. Is that aspect as bad as they make it out to be?

[quote name='aleraiders']this "deal" is also available at KMART[/QUOTE]

It was $19.99 there last I checked. Pixel Junk Monsters Deluxe was $9.99 though.

The way bestbuy.com shows this, it is like $9.99 is a new msrp. Even though it says "on sale", there is no "reg price". Maybe universal soon?

bread's done
Back