Fat Princess PS3 Full Game DL Code

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkenLX

CAGiversary!
Hey Fellow CaG's i have here a One PSN redeemable Code For the full Fat Princess Game for PS3 What im looking for is the equal  to the value in psn credit the game as of this writing is $15 but seeing as psn store cards dont come in $15 i would like a $10 US PSN Store card as a trade let me know if you would like to trade.

Last edited by a moderator:
hey fellow CaG's.  i'll make a deal with you.  i'll get you a fat princess game ps3 voucher everyday for $5 each.  and you can sell it for $10 to make a $5 profit. yeah?

hey fellow CaG's. i'll make a deal with you. i'll get you a fat princess game ps3 voucher everyday for $5 each. and you can sell it for $10 to make a $5 profit. yeah?
unless you're going to trade please troll elsewhere as your statement does not have anything to do with what im offering

Last edited by a moderator:
unless you're going to trade please troll elsewhere as your statement does not have anything to do with what im offering
since you state it that way, i guess the following statement has something to do with what you're offering.

Play free game 'Fat Princess: Its a Piece of Cake' [iOS or Android] to level 15 and get a voucher for Fat Princess [PS3] for free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back