Fatal Frame 3 [PS2] NOW [12/26] $19.98 at TRU B&M

Good deal but it's already been posted in a couple TRU topics.

Although, the title of the TRU toy blowout sale needs to be updated.

That's a hard game to find, but if somebody does find it, here on CAG...I'd be willing to pay the 9.98 + shipping and any additional costs he might incur..I've tried finding it in many Toys R' Us, Walmart, Best Buy, EBGames, but they all tell me the same thing that it's discontinued and hard to find now.

The TRU I bought mine at *might* have one more left. I'll go check tomorrow if I get a chance. If they do indeed have one more you guys are going to have to fight over who gets it.

[quote name='whoknows']The TRU I bought mine at *might* have one more left. I'll go check tomorrow if I get a chance. If they do indeed have one more you guys are going to have to fight over who gets it.[/QUOTE]

Well.I don't know what else I could add, but PM me, to tell what you think is fair for your extra labour costs, in finding this game, buying it, and shipping it, and we can come to a conclusion.

At the TRU in Arlington, TX they had 3 on the shelf. I got one for myself. So 2 left.

I have no idea when I might go back there. It was crazy crowded today ;) .

Might have to pick it up. I was holding out, hoping for an enhanced Xbox version like w/ the other 2, but that seems to be way beyond the realm of possibility now. Didn't notice it in the other threads, to thanks!

I scored 1 copy at my local TRU with FF III for $26.XX after taxes & $5 off $25 coupon.

Yay ..... Fatal Frame 3 for $10 is steal deal ever.

The game is Brilliant. Easily one of my favorite survival horror games ever.
I beat it about a month ago and I STILL have nightmares about it!
I paid $50 at launch for it and I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
If you can get it for $10 DO IT and PLAY it!!!

I HIGHLY recommend you play Fatal Frame 1 & 2 first though, as Fatal Frame has a lot of throwbacks to/characters from those games.

[quote name='RolePlayer']Been waiting for this kinda deal for a while. The price seemed to never want to drop.[/QUOTE]

This game is long OOP so this will probably be the last deal you'll see on new copies ever.

[quote name='Masterkyo']I scored 1 copy at my local TRU with FF III for $26.XX after taxes & $5 off $25 coupon.

Yay ..... Fatal Frame 3 for $10 is steal deal ever.[/quote]
What $5 off $25 coupon???

I just called my TRU, and the guy was pretty helpless. Needless to say, no go. I'll check another one on Tuesday.

Thanks for the tip, OP.

[quote name='edwardchu_333']The tough part now is to try to hunt down a new copy of the first Fatal Frame.[/quote]

Hahaha.

Try eBay.

Awesome deal, I just picked up 2 copies and while I was there Brain Wave: Gamme & Beta for the DS are also on sale for 9.99 so I picked those up as well. :)

[quote name='drfrielgood']Is this the only game that has recently been marked at TRU, or is there a list somewhere in another thread?[/QUOTE]
Final Fantasy 4 GBA is $9.98 as well. It is supsected that there is a larger set of $9.98 games that were marked down but no one has a list (yet?)

[quote name='Dazz']yeah i grabbed 4 copies hoping to trade them before anyone knew.[/QUOTE]

Stop hoarding.
Resell stuff on fatwallet instead and leave games for people that actually wants to play them.

[quote name='wbc1228']Stop hoarding.
Resell stuff on fatwallet instead and leave games for people that actually wants to play them.[/QUOTE]

CAG morality brigade. :roll:

I'm going to check out TRU when I get out of work.

I've been wanting to play this game. Can't pass this up at $10.

EDIT: I didn't see anything at the Maryland Pkwy TRU in Vegas.

I was going to pick one up for me and one for my girlfriend, and when this lady saw what it scanned for, she started bitching and complaining about me buying two, and I should only be allowed one, and she kept bitching and bitching while I was waiting for my CC to clear. It got declined? and I had to pay with cash, but I only got one copy because the fuckin' lady bitched so much and was so close to me I got the 2nd copy, dropped it and left.... with her still bitchin'. :/

I'd like to trade for one if someone can get an extra copy. I'm willing to put together a good deal if sombody has one. I'd also be willing to buy one as well. If anybody is interested please PM me.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was going to pick one up for me and one for my girlfriend, and when this lady saw what it scanned for, she started bitching and complaining about me buying two, and I should only be allowed one, and she kept bitching and bitching while I was waiting for my CC to clear. It got declined? and I had to pay with cash, but I only got one copy because the fuckin' lady bitched so much and was so close to me I got the 2nd copy, dropped it and left.... with her still bitchin'. :/[/QUOTE]

Call Corporate and file a complaint, seriously, you'll get something out of it. That's wrong dude, she has no right to say what you can or can not buy.

Sweet - Picked up one last night. I have been watching Ebay for awhile on this game. A few months ago they were selling for over $60.00 for a sealed copy but within the last month they have dropped in value to around $20.00. I almost bid on one yesterday until I saw this and rushed in to get it.

Picked up Victorious Boxers 2 as well.

Thanks!

I got the last one at my store. Was in a bin with a bunch of other stuff on clearance. I also got Arc The Lad End Of Darkness for $7.50 They had a bunch of those left. Thanks OP!

[quote name='groundskeeper']Sweet - Picked up one last night. I have been watching Ebay for awhile on this game. A few months ago they were selling for over $60.00 for a sealed copy but within the last month they have dropped in value to around $20.00. I almost bid on one yesterday until I saw this and rushed in to get it.

Picked up Victorious Boxers 2 as well.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I checked ebay on this game the last couple of months too, but it has never dropped to $20, unless you're referring to buying it "used"..The average selling price for this game, brand new, goes for 49.99, as this game is becoming rare, so expect it to sell high again. Should've bought it when it came out, but as I was one of many that thought this would be ported to the Xbox 1 year after it's PS2 release, but never materialized

[quote name='NolbertoS']I checked ebay on this game the last couple of months too, but it has never dropped to $20, unless you're referring to buying it "used"..The average selling price for this game, brand new, goes for 49.99, as this game is becoming rare, so expect it to sell high again. Should've bought it when it came out, but as I was one of many that thought this would be ported to the Xbox 1 year after it's PS2 release, but never materialized[/QUOTE]

I have had a bunch of these on my watch list. The last two days they are going for $25-26. But here are others I have watched around $20

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fatal-Frame-III...1QQihZ017QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fatal-Frame-III...7QQihZ017QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Fatal-Frame...0QQihZ014QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-Fatal-Frame...7QQihZ014QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's just a surge of everyone listing their TRU copies... as soon as these TRU copies sell, Fatal Frame 3 is going to rise again like you wouldn't believe, since new copies will be few and far between.

I am keeping mine sealed just to see.

got one from my TRU.. There were plenty of copies behind the counter. The store employee of course had no idea this was 9.98... now he knows. :)

Wow.. and I thought I got a great deal at Gamecrazy. I gotta check and see if my local TRU has any copies. Maybe I'll open my copy and keep one for later.

[quote name='Roufuss']It's just a surge of everyone listing their TRU copies... as soon as these TRU copies sell, Fatal Frame 3 is going to rise again like you wouldn't believe, since new copies will be few and far between.

I am keeping mine sealed just to see.[/quote]

I concur with your statement too.

I got one copy of Digital Devil Saga 1: Deluxe Box set for $10 on clearance last Christmas. Immediately afterwards, the eBay value gravitated downwards to about $25 - $40 average, $50 rarely. I waited until April or May 06 and I sold my copy for $75 when it was still OOP.

Now my local EBGames has it new for $50, so I'm glad I held out for the length I did. I only floated the $10.xx a few months and made a greater reselling profit on that game.

[quote name='spamfree2']Wow.. and I thought I got a great deal at Gamecrazy. [/QUOTE]

The same day news broke of the Game Crazy clearance a few months back, the hoarders looted my local store of all copies. Luckily, the TRU across the street still had a few copies left last week. I'm just happy I finally found a new copy somewhere nearby for a reasonable price.

[quote name='neocisco']I'd like to trade for one if someone can get an extra copy. I'm willing to put together a good deal if sombody has one. I'd also be willing to buy one as well. If anybody is interested please PM me.[/quote]

Bumping my request in case anybody has one they're willing to part with.

bread's done
Back