Fatal Frame 3 [PS2] NOW [12/26] $19.98 at TRU B&M

I have an extra copy or two that i'd trade for one of these TRU clearance games that go on clearance on the 26th

Castlevania DoS
Resident Evil DS

[quote name='kaiyouske']Unfortunately, a lot of people on this site are not only cheapassgamers but d*ckasshorders as well.... :p[/quote]

I know.

Sad thing is, I would have thought there would be some nicer folks here.

Some are for sure, don't get me wrong. ;)

When I find extras and can afford to pick them up - I'm looking out for fellow gamers/traders.

I guess not everyone does that.

[quote name='dopa345']For any MA CAG's the TRU in Framingham has at least 3 copies of Fatal Frame 3 as of 20 minutes ago.[/QUOTE]
Now's two left...

I went to do some Christmas shopping and to my surprise there were a few copies left, so I picked up an extra copy for Trade/sale.
As usual the store employee was surprised to find out the price was 9.98... Get there quick if you want to get it.

Framingham, MA Toys R Us..

[quote name='neocisco']I'd like to trade for one if someone can get an extra copy. I'm willing to put together a good deal if sombody has one. I'd also be willing to buy one as well. If anybody is interested please PM me.[/quote]

Seriously, would it kill somebody to buy a second copy to help me out? Look at my trader rating, I'm good for it. Please?

Alright,

I found 3 copies of Fatal Frame III at the Torrance, CA TRU (on Hawthorne Blvd).

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9248/trutorrancefatalframeiibu9.jpg

I bought two copies for YOU! YES YOU! YOU complaining, unlucky CAGers. Since I'm sick of you guys whine... Also, I have way too much shipping popcorn from the newegg free shipping, so I need some way to get rid of it.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/622/toomuchfoamek7.jpg

There's one left. The clerk did a double take at the shelf when he rung me up.

Also, found 5 copies of Phoenix Wright $19.99. Objection!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9751/trutorrancephoenixwrighws5.jpg

There's about 4 more Far Cry Instinct $5.20 here. One copy of Breakdown.

I will go check out east LA/SG valley side TRU/Kmart tomorrow. And will see if I can find more. I will go see if the two I hid behind Karaoke Revolution Country at the Pomona TRU are still there, and buy those for you guys too. Unless someone says don't buy them because they will.

Anyways, I will let you guys know how many I got next week, and post back. I will sell it for price $10.82 + $2 + shipping. I will also take trade. I'll go make a list now. I will sell to very nice and helpful people with good trade feedback, so stop whining!

If I can't find anymore, I think I will sell the two I got to neocisco and Orrimarrko to get them to stop complaning.

[quote name='SleepyBum']Alright,

I found 3 copies of Fatal Frame III at the Torrance, CA TRU (on Hawthorne Blvd).

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9248/trutorrancefatalframeiibu9.jpg

I bought two copies for YOU! YES YOU! YOU complaining, unlucky CAGers. Since I'm sick of you guys whine... Also, I have way too much shipping popcorn from the newegg free shipping, so I need some way to get rid of it.

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/622/toomuchfoamek7.jpg

There's one left. The clerk did a double take at the shelf when he rung me up.

Also, found 5 copies of Phoenix Wright $19.99. Objection!

http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/9751/trutorrancephoenixwrighws5.jpg

There's about 4 more Far Cry Instinct $5.20 here. One copy of Breakdown.

I will go check out east LA/SG valley side TRU/Kmart tomorrow. And will see if I can find more. I will go see if the two I hid behind Karaoke Revolution Country at the Pomona TRU are still there, and buy those for you guys too. Unless someone says don't buy them because they will.

Anyways, I will let you guys know how many I got next week, and post back. I will sell it for price $10.82 + $2 + shipping. I will also take trade. I'll go make a list now. I will sell to very nice and helpful people with good trade feedback, so stop whining!

If I can't find anymore, I think I will sell the two I got to neocisco and Orrimarrko to get them to stop complaning.[/quote]

That's very thoughtful of you.

[quote name='SleepyBum']If I can't find anymore, I think I will sell the two I got to neocisco and Orrimarrko to get them to stop complaning.[/quote]

Hey, whatever works.:lol: Thanks.

Hot damn! I just picked up EIGHT freaking copies of Fatal Frame III while looking for some of the 12/26 games.

They're all for trade, so don't call me a hoarder- I'm looking for some 12/26 games if someone can hook me up and do a straight up 1 for 1 exchange.

hope you guys who wanted this game got it, the deal is dead effective 12/26. It was on a markup list i saw at work along with the markdown list.

Fatal Frame 3 ps2, Final Fantasy IV GBA are going up to 19.98

[quote name='djkunai']
Hot damn! I just picked up EIGHT freaking copies of Fatal Frame III while looking for some of the 12/26 games.

They're all for trade, so don't call me a hoarder- I'm looking for some 12/26 games if someone can hook me up and do a straight up 1 for 1 exchange.[/QUOTE]

I'll give you $10 if you don't sell/trade any to neocisco or Orrimarrko.

[quote name='djkunai']Hot damn! I just picked up EIGHT freaking copies of Fatal Frame III while looking for some of the 12/26 games.

They're all for trade, so don't call me a hoarder- I'm looking for some 12/26 games if someone can hook me up and do a straight up 1 for 1 exchange.[/quote] HOARDER!!!

;)

My TRU sold out when I got there yesterday :cry: What do you want from the 12/26 game list?

As of today, if anyone is nice enough to off me a copy of this game for $10 plus shipping, please let me know. My hopes aren't high but at least I tried.

From my trip yesterday, found 4 at the TRU in Montebello.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/23/trumontebelloff3um4.jpg

Bought 2 and put the other 2 back on the shelf for the locals. Too bad about the price going back up. I'm sick of looking for Fatal Frame 3 now. :(

Also went back to the Pomona TRU, guess someone found the 2 I hid behind the Karaoke Revolution County and bought them.

Luckly, I grabbed a Final Fantasy IV as well. Think I saw 2 more at the Pomona one.

So, I guess I have 1 extra to sell to some unlucky CAGer and I'll keep 1 for trade. I'll post back after New Years. Need to save my energy for the big TRU clearance tomorrow.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays CAG peeps!

You can get a used copy from Gamestop/EB for $25, it's been that way for a month or so. My local stores still have new $50 display still going and a couple of them have used. As a fan of the series (look at my username) I passed on getting it for $22.50 (10% off card). Unlike the other 2 games after seeing how the extras were set up I had no motivation to play this game more than once. I'm not paying $25-$50 for a 10 hour game.

$10 sure, why not, but don't get the game because you think it's "rare". Even if the print run is low there's little demand for the game, except for people who want it at giveaway prices. Those who will pay a bit more get it on a buy 2 get 1 free deal at Gamestop, and there was even a 30% off used games or something like that recently as well I think.

[quote name='zerolens']You can get a used copy from Gamestop/EB for $25, it's been that way for a month or so. My local stores still have new $50 display still going and a couple of them have used. As a fan of the series (look at my username) I passed on getting it for $22.50 (10% off card). Unlike the other 2 games after seeing how the extras were set up I had no motivation to play this game more than once. I'm not paying $25-$50 for a 10 hour game.

$10 sure, why not, but don't get the game because you think it's "rare". Even if the print run is low there's little demand for the game, except for people who want it at giveaway prices. Those who will pay a bit more get it on a buy 2 get 1 free deal at Gamestop, and there was even a 30% off used games or something like that recently as well I think.[/QUOTE]

you can still turn a profit on it. I sold a new copy on ebay for 27

[quote name='SleepyBum']From my trip yesterday, found 4 at the TRU in Montebello.

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/23/trumontebelloff3um4.jpg

Bought 2 and put the other 2 back on the shelf for the locals. Too bad about the price going back up. I'm sick of looking for Fatal Frame 3 now. :(

Also went back to the Pomona TRU, guess someone found the 2 I hid behind the Karaoke Revolution County and bought them.

Luckly, I grabbed a Final Fantasy IV as well. Think I saw 2 more at the Pomona one.

So, I guess I have 1 extra to sell to some unlucky CAGer and I'll keep 1 for trade. I'll post back after New Years. Need to save my energy for the big TRU clearance tomorrow.

Merry Christmas or Happy Holidays CAG peeps![/quote]

For some reason there isn't an option to send you a PM. PM me and let's try to work something out. Thanks.

i dont have a trade list but if anyone wants a game which will be on sale on tuesday that i can trade with ur FF3 let me know. something like atelier iris2, dot hack GU, grandia 3, stuff like that. i will be going to TRU tomorrow morning. PM me.

If anybody has a Fatal Frame III I have one of the following available for trade:

Atelier Iris 2
Samurai Champloo
Steambot Chronicles
Odama

I went today and when they rang it up,it showed 19.98 but the ticket showed 9.98 and they gave me that price so I bought the last two!

i have a copy of FF3 for trade -- might trade it for a NEW SEALED copy of one of the following: Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams OR We Love Katamari -- both for PS2

PM me.

Found two Fatal Frame 3's but the price seemed to have gone up to $19.98 so I left them. Anyone else notice this or is it just my TRU?

I have a new and sealed copy of Fatal Frame 3 for trade, I'm looking for a new/sealed copy of either Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow (DS) or Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA).

bread's done
Back